BY GILLETTE

Gillette Sensor2 Plus Men’s Disposable Razor (formerly CustomPlus) features a Chromium coating, for long lasting twin comfort blades. The water-activated Lubrastrip provides instant lubrication for extraordinary comfort. Complete with a Soft Ultragrip handle for great control.

Its Pivoting Head adjusts to the contours of your face.

Ingrith T.
This is a great Razor. I used by accident when mine got rust and didn't have a replacement. My husband had a pack of 52 Gillette CustomPlus Disposable Razors. I used a brand new one and I was so impress, because I have super sensitive skin. My razor was $7 for one, I would have to replace every 2 weeks because of the rust. The Gillette CustomPlus is $26 for 52 Pack. I am allergic to Sodium dodecyl sulfate but this razor work the same as my old one. My husband loves it!! So we a happy couple!!
Emily H.
I, a female, love these razors! I've been using them for as many years as I've been shaving. They're substantially cheaper than "women's razors" and they cut closer to the skin. I wouldn't go back to pink razors for a second.
Lindsey Z.
For a disposable razor it's a good razor. Cuts clean and no nicks which is great. I just don't see how razor's can be so darn expensive.