BY GILLETTE #39 in Men's Razors

Designed to work with the razor’s pivoting head to deliver a close, comfortable shave, this blade system actually works with—not against—your face. Product features: 3 spring-mounted blades adjust to the contours of your face; Lubrastrip® helps fight razor burn with blades that glide easily over skin.

All Sensor blades fit all Sensor razors.

Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Sioux Falls, SD
My boyfriend has always used Gillette razors. They are good quality and always give a good shave. Would recommend!
Mrs.shell b.
Mrs.shell b.
My husband and three sons have been using Gillette razors for years. These are quality razors and work well
Eric A.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Gillette makes excellent razors. This one, in particular, could be better, but it does give a close shave.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA
My boyfriend uses these razors and he loves them! so easy & makes his face so smooth & soft
Darlene V.
Darlene V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't mind the price because they don't give me razor burn or make my skin feel bumpy! It's a major plus for me!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
These are great my husband loves them. They are not cheap BUT you get what you pay for. They don't leave razor bumps and they are worth every penny.
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
My boyfriend also uses this, rather pricey but sooo worth it ! he gets no razor bumps & a nice clean shave (: