Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors - 4 CT uploaded by Ashlie H.Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors - 4 CT uploaded by Jessi G.

BY GILLETTE

Gillette® Sensor® 3 4 Disposable Razors.

Lubrastrip™.

3 blades.

Smooth shave.

Optimal Shave Indicator® strip. see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My fiancee uses these razors to shave his face and they work really well. They don't cut him up and give him a really close shave. Sometimes when I run out of razors I will use one of his. They also work great for me and leave my legs feeling smoother than my razors.
Jennifer H.
Honestly, razors for men are so much more effective. It's all about marketing. These brands assume females would pay more for razors that are pink and cute and sadly, it's true most of the time. So don't fall for the trap and try male beauty products. It's more bang for your buck! Gillette razors are amazing. These disposable ones are good but I'd rather invest in a more expensive men's Gillette razor.
Aimeeh L.
My husband liked this brand, because it is the cheapest in the grocery! He is happy with the result of his shaving when he uses this. The blades are sharp enough and still safe when you accidentally scrape the skin.
Heather B.
I love this razor, it gets a nice clean shave that last. My bf had it originally and then I took it over
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Pretty good razors for the price at local cvs.. can usually use 2/3 times before throwing away.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Girls can use boy razors too... Besides they work a tad bit better than those for girl.

Amazon