Gillette Sensor uploaded by Johanna Y R.Gillette Sensor uploaded by Rachel P.

BY GILLETTE

Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors: Soft protective microfins Protects skin from nicks, cuts Aloe Lubrastrip Disposable see more...

Ariel V.
Los Angeles
This razor is great!! Reduces red razor bumps and over all irritation. However I Do feel like these last Slightly less longer than the non sentsitive ones. BUT Since they never irrititate my skin so its worth it.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
These are great razors without a doubt. They work great and keep sharp for a couple of uses. My only complaint is the price. These were on sale and I had a $2 coupon, even with they still cost me $10. The same price as the store brand without any discount.
Britany N.
Houston
Not only does my husband use this, but so do I. The close shave makes my legs feel so smooth. The handle is great and last a while. I recommend for men and women.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
penny s.
Pineville, KY
A great razor for sensitive shavers. The triple blades glide over and no nicks :)
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Great razor for a great price. It still gives a precise and protective shave without the steep price. They are so easy to use and rinse.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing razors love the value and quality leaves my legs feeling very smooth and soft totally recommend it
Johanna Y R.
I like these shavers I get a close shave, precise, soft and does not irritate me last several passes
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I only use disposable razors because I'm lazy like that. I always reach for this one. I have sensitive skin but I'm not sure if it really does make a difference but I love these. Very affordable also!
Erica Q.
I like to use men's razors because they seem to shave better and be more good quality then women's razors which is a shame. I have sensitive legs and get irritated after shaving get easily. But these razors seem to be gentle on my skin and cut hairs very close that my legs stay smoother longer. I can get 4 shaves of if each razor before I toss them. This pack is usually $5 at our local walmart.