BY GILLETTE

This lotion offers relief to just-shaved skin with a soothing, rich formula and the moisture-enhancing properties of glycerin. Product features: Helps seal in skin’s own moisture with hydrating emollients; Lightly fragranced for sensitive skin; Features a clean, masculine scent that won’t overpower cologne.

Ingredient:

water/Eau, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Myristyl Propionate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
This is my husbands aftershave that he uses after EVERY shave. Number 1 reason I wanted to do this review; I shave my arms and recently had a HORRIBLE reaction this time. This stuff made the irritation go away within MINUTES. Highly recommend. We will always be purchasing his after shave from Gillette and never from another!
Sabira H.
My dad uses this product and he says that this is the best after slave lotion he ever used. The product smells so good. The texture is just like a normal lotion. I highly recommend this product!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
My husband uses this after he washes his beard. It smells great and he says helps keep the dry skin away! It costs close to $4 at Walmart, so it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time!
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this for my husband. He shaves regularly and I figured he'd love the chance to use something new that smelled so good. But once it was on the smell was waaaay too strong. That and he said it was not the most comfortable sensation if he had any razor burn at all.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a global great product. Nice Scent. Feels refreshed any time i used it. It is worth spending money. Every household have one. The smell takes me back to old days!
Kaitlyn  .
My boyfriend uses this and uses it after every shave. He likes it, the product can burn if he catches himself but other than that its work for him. This product does have a strong smell but I like it.
Paola M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Dad uses this after shave lotion for sensitive skin and it totally helps the after shave feeling in his face. The smell is strong but it is okay for mens.
Jennifer B.
Arnold, MO
This is my husbands go to after shave lotion! It has a great price point and and is very effective! Long time on the market proves that it works
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
My husband uses this and it smells so good! It helps with after shave burn and softens skin. The price is reasonable. We both recommend. ;)
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
I really like this after shave lotion, it spreads better then creams or gels, and have a nice fresh smell to it.
Anthony P.
Cleveland, TN
I have been using Gillette After shave for years. I like how it relieves the razor burn feeling after a shave. It leaves my face feeling cool and has a real fresh scent. Highly reccomend to those who struggle with razor burn

Walmart