Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Andrea G.
Gillete is definetelly one of my favorites brands fro shave. I always use it. This is just great! Is so smooth and smells really good
Sandra L.
Great product if you wanna get rid of all the body hair. Doesn't have a strong smell to it, and is really gentle against the skin.
Taja H.
Good shaving cream. It softens the hairs to prevent irritation of you let it sit in the area while you shower and then shave last.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
I have used Gillette satin care but it has been a long time because I just use what my husband buys. I really like the satin care.
member-db5e28a48
Shaving cream is shaving cream. This worked, but I prefer using conditioner! It works SO good. It makes the razor glide smoother.
Mai L.
I always find myself coming back to use this shaving cream. I like the silky smooth finishes after every uses. Great product!
Crystal M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I really liked the satin carr shave gel. It foams up really good and leaves ur legs moisturized. Would recommend it to anyone
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this in the sensitive skin version. Good product. Doesn't break me out and cause other irritation. Leaves legs smooth.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to shave gel. I like that it doesn’t have much of a scent. It is not expensive and it helps with razor burn.
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
Trusted brand I have been going back to forever. never fails me and it did meet my exceptions . easy to get at any pharmacy
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?