Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love! I feel like this stuff can last forever. It starts as a gel and lathers up into a crazy amount of foam! Because of that I do prefer this over other shaving creams. That and it's easy to find and buy :)
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
I have been using this shaving gel for almost a year nonstop! It really does have a sensitive touch to it and helps with my sensitive skin. Even when I do accidentally cut my self with the razor, it does not bleed for long. I love this shaving gel!
Amy J.
Gillette satin care is a really good product. It's super good value for money affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product. I have bought it multiple times and I don't plan on stopping!!
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
I currently have a bottle of this and I've found that it leaves my legs feeling a bit dry after, but very smooth. It's not that expensive and the scent isn't awful, so it's worth it.
Monica R.
I like this been using for awhile now and I like how it doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried others but I found this one was the best one for me.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
i haven't used it on my legs yet, its in my toiletries cabinet looking at me and i think that im not that impressed with how its feels on my hand
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
This shaving cream comes out way too thin and watery for me. I also found I got razor burn easily while using this cream. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Hannah H.
I've this stuff. Works great and smells great. My legs are always moisturized when I'm done in the shower. Only downfall is the rusty bottle after a while.
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
I received this product originally for free to do a review on. One word RAVE! Smells great, easy to use… Would purchase again. Exceeded my expectations!!!!
Faiza M.
This foam give a great shave. It's softens the hair as it prepares and protects the skin. I love how smooth it feels after I run the razor over my skin
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?