Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Mollee W.
So jelly and luscious. This is a splurge for me as I usually just use cheap old shaving cream. This stuff pumps out as a gel and works into a cream as you lather it on your body. I use it on my legs, pits and even my bikini area. Smells so great as well.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I’ve been using this for a little while now and I love it! It’s smooth on my skin and it is for sensitive skin so it helps to prevent your skin from breathing out! It’s an affordable shave gel and it does its job perfectly! I rate it 5 out of 5!!
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
I love this brand because it’s really cheap and it’s great for sensitive skin. I barely even knick myself shaving and it surprising for the low price. This is my go to shave cream. I will continue to use and I recommend to anyone.
BettyJo M.
Foams up great! Nice smell, I like that the bottle doesn’t rust and leave an ugly stain on my tile. Great price and effective. Lots of scents to choose from, highly recommended for those with sensitive skin
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
This is my absolute favorite shaving gel!!! It works so well and I don't even have to use that much! It's one that I will always buy even if I have to pay a little more for it.
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
Great shave gel for my skin! I never have bumps or rashes after using this gel and my legs and arms are always silky smooth. I use this shave gel every other day. Usually purchase at Target or Walmart.
Jacqueline T.
This is a very effective shaving cream. It matters nicely and lets my razor glide smoothly without getting any nicks. It's not my favorite smell, but it's not bad either.
Kaylee P.
Super soft on your skin! Nice scent, definitely gets the job done. You can't go wrong with any of Gillette creams...but if youre looking to amp up those dull hairy legs haha, this is the stuff to do it!
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
This is an great product.  It's nice and creamy and doesn't leave any weird residue on your skin.  It's affordable.  You can find this product almost anywhere.  I bought mine at Target.  I use it every time I shave and I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?