Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love! I feel like this stuff can last forever. It starts as a gel and lathers up into a crazy amount of foam! Because of that I do prefer this over other shaving creams. That and it's easy to find and buy :)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I've this stuff. Works great and smells great. My legs are always moisturized when I'm done in the shower. Only downfall is the rusty bottle after a while.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
Keeps my legs smooth for shaving and no irritations to my sensitive skin. Also great value
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Nellis, WV
It really protects your skin from razor burns and it also leaves your skin baby soft I would recommend it
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Amo esta crema de depilar dejar la piel muy suave no me la maltrata y además la complementó con la rasuradora de la misma marca siempre la usó especialmente para el área de las piernas.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Cleveland , Tn
This shaving cream creates a great foaming lather! It leaves you skin feeling very smooth after shaving. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Jackie U.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
After trying many shave gels, I think this one suited my sensitive skin the most. It provided me with more moisture than other products did and prevented razor burn. However, I did still have some razor burn after using this.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Great product! Really makes your legs super smooth with your shave. It's very affordable. I use it with every shave.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
Great shave gel for sensitive skin. This is my go too and when it is out I will try somewhere else
Becca E.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Breathtaking results. Silly smooth. My fiancé can't keep his hands off me! I always feel like a model afterwards, just wanting to show off my legs!
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?