BY SATIN CARE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
Works great. Lots of lather and foam and leaves my legs so soft afterwards. Gentle and smell so much better than using my husbands shaving cream.
Monica R.
I like this been using for awhile now and I like how it doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried others but I found this one was the best one for me.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
When I need a trusted close shave that leaves my skin silky smooth I use this shave gel. It works great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
I love it. It make my skin feel softer. It works really well. I don't think it is pricey at all. It last a while also. I buy it at walmart
Martina l.
Odessa, TX
Love how I can shave and afterwards feel so soft and smooth I've tryd plenty of other products but I always tend to come back to Gillette
Elaine K.
This is my favorite shaving gel. It leaves my legs feeling silky and the product lasts! It is inexpensive also which is always a plus.
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shaving creams! Smooth and creamy when you apply.. a little goes a LONG way. Helps achieve that silky smooth shave!
Abby P.
Greeneville, TN
I loved this shaving cream and the fact that it didn't leave a smell after I used it. It made my skin feel very soft after every use.
Rosie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is nice, it makes it so much easier to shave your legs, and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry. It’s a great product.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Usually not the shaving cream I normally go to when making a purchase but at the same time I have no complaints about it, works well!
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?