Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #58 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Abigail V.
Hialeah, FL
This is my go-to shaving cream. Great value and it keeps me from getting bumps or cuts. Love it!
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
Good product. Seems very mild. Great shave. A tad bit more expensive than some of the others.
Aura G.
Great product, smooth on the skin get a nice close shave. Smells and feels great. On the legs
Kerin H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Leaves your skin soft and smooth. I like the smell and easy to use. It lathers nice and easy.
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY
Leaves skin smooth and soft keeps skin radiant and clean keeps product in one spot not runny
Liliana M.
Inglewood, CA
Great shave . As well as good for sensitive skin doesn't leave a rash or burn when finished.
Bhumika T.
Newman, CA
Makes shaving super easy, and leaves skin moisturized. No dryness or itchiness even later
Marifer N.
Ontario, CA
Love how my legs feel after i shave and it has aloe vera so it doesnt irritate my skin
Nikki H.
Excellent shaving cream! I have sensitive skin and this is definitely the best shaving cream I’ve found. It lathers well and goes on thicker than others I’ve tried. It protects my skin but doesn’t interfere with shaving. I have bought it more than once, and plan to buy it again!
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this shaving cream it is amazing for sensitive skin. Which some shaving creams irritate my skin. This stuff makes my legs fee silky smooth and I love that! I only buy this product. You can usually find it for great deal at Walmart or target depends.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?