Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product originally for free to do a review on. One word RAVE! Smells great, easy to use… Would purchase again. Exceeded my expectations!!!!
Hannah H.
Latham
I've this stuff. Works great and smells great. My legs are always moisturized when I'm done in the shower. Only downfall is the rusty bottle after a while.
Jennifer K.
Camp Hill, PA
Shave gel is shave gel. I have not found one that is better than the other. This one does just fine. It helps keep my legs smooth longer than just soap.
Faiza M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This foam give a great shave. It's softens the hair as it prepares and protects the skin. I love how smooth it feels after I run the razor over my skin
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Breathtaking results. Silly smooth. My fiancé can't keep his hands off me! I always feel like a model afterwards, just wanting to show off my legs!
Corin M.
Levering, MI
This product softens my skin enough to Be a able to shave the away even the ingrown hairs while still maintaining the sensitivity not to irritate.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
i haven't used it on my legs yet, its in my toiletries cabinet looking at me and i think that im not that impressed with how its feels on my hand
Monica R.
I like this been using for awhile now and I like how it doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried others but I found this one was the best one for me.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
When I need a trusted close shave that leaves my skin silky smooth I use this shave gel. It works great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
Works great. Lots of lather and foam and leaves my legs so soft afterwards. Gentle and smell so much better than using my husbands shaving cream.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?