Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Victorville , Ca
Leaves my skin so soft tried shaving cream after using soap for years and what a game changer. This is life!!!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
It's good but not worth the money. I didn't like the way it lathered. It's an okay product but not my favorite
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Great product. Great on skin. Easy to use. And makes skin feeling great. Amazing. Would recommend it to anyone
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Cameron, NC
Like DJ Khaled says..this is a major key, but to soft legs. Gillette is my favorite brand for shaving creams.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is a great product. The shaving gel is thick and moisturizing. I like to buy thus when it goes on sale.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Pomona, CA
My daughter loves to use this shaving cream because she says it is very silky on her skin and she loves it
Tina T.
Tina T.
Troy, MI
This shaving cream keeps my legs soft and smooth while providing me a safe shave. It's smell is great!!
Deidre S.
Deidre S.
Indianapolis, IN
This shave gel is nice and smooth and it lathers well. It also moisterizes my skin and washes off well.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
Leaves my skin smooth when I'm done shaving. It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also love the smell
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
Love this one. LeAves my skin so smooth. Never dries out my legs. Smells great too. Works great also
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?