Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Ashley B.
This shave gel is smooth and easy to lather. It did not cause razor burn on my legs which was a plus. I have very sensitive skin and get razor burn very quickly and easily
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
Always use this, I have sensitive skin and I always cut so this is my to go shaving cream I only wish that it came in other fresh smells because it smells like soap too much other than that it's good.
Kyndra K.
Spokane
This product creates a nice think foam easy for spreading evenly across your skin. It provides a smooth layer to for a razor to slide across without cutting the skin.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I currently have a bottle of this and I've found that it leaves my legs feeling a bit dry after, but very smooth. It's not that expensive and the scent isn't awful, so it's worth it.
Brittany W.
Normal, IL
This shaving cream was so good! It foamed up really nice l and left my skin feeling smooth. I would use it at least 2 times a week. I have sensitive skin so this was perfect for me. I would buy this again
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Very smooth shave gel that affords a close shave. Scent is subtle, and appropriate for all ages. Feels rich when first dispensed and goes on smoothly. I will purchase again.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I have purchased the Gillette Satin Care shaving gel before. I don't purchase it often because of the price. But the times I have used it, I find it is a great shaving gel.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream comes out way too thin and watery for me. I also found I got razor burn easily while using this cream. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
This is a good shaving cream, very thick and moisturizing. I get a nice clean shave, smooth quenched skin, and it smells nice also. Great affordable product.
AnnMarie G.
Yonkers, NY
Gets the job done.. keeps my legs smooth, although I'm not sure if that's from the razor or the shave cream (which as a mom I rarely have time to use haha)
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?