BY SATIN CARE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Gillette shave gel is the first shaving cream I ever used. I love how thick the foam is and how it really does help my razor glide along my legs and underneath my arms. I don't experience any irritation afterwards ( my legs usually get very dry and itchy). Overall, a great product. I always go back to it.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
After trying many shave gels, I think this one suited my sensitive skin the most. It provided me with more moisture than other products did and prevented razor burn. However, I did still have some razor burn after using this.
Megan C.
Love this stuff! I have sensitive skin when shaving my legs. The non scented formula works best for me. The foam is thick enough to protect my skin and keep it moisturizer, yet thin enough that the razor glides right through. Priced very well
Marissa R.
Great shaving cream. Priced well and does the job! I usually purchase at Walmart or Target depending on sales. Met my expectations for a saving cream at such a reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
Caitlyn N.
Irvine, CA
It gets the job done, but it's nothing special. Doesn't help with ingrown hairs or any problems like that. It isn't ultra-moisturizing, so I find the need the use a nice lotion or body oil after using it. A plus is that it lasts a long time and is in an easy to use container.
Kaelyn D.
I use this product often. I use it because I prefer products designed for sensitive skin and this works well. I usually buy this as my main shaving gel but sometimes find a cheaper generic alternative.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
This shaving cream is perfect! All of the crazy smelling ones leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. This shaving cream gets the job done, leaves my legs feeling smooth and I have seen a reduce in irritated skin/ingrown hairs. Love it!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I love this product. It lathers up well and moisturizes my skin. Its easy to remove hair and leaves my skin feeling like satin afterwards. Its inexpensive and a must have.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
This is a great shave gel/cream, leaves your skin smooth and silky. It's ok to use on all problem areas, legs, under arms and bikini. My boyfriend has even used it lol
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Amo esta crema de depilar dejar la piel muy suave no me la maltrata y además la complementó con la rasuradora de la misma marca siempre la usó especialmente para el área de las piernas.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?