Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #58 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Hannah L.
Nampa, ID
I didn't like it as much it doesn't help to get the closest shave possible and leaves my skin Dry and irritated after use
julia c.
Dyer, IN
I like it but I don't like the scent I only use this brand. I is easy to use and not expensive. Wait for coupons though
Emily M.
Bel Air, MD
This shaving gel is great ! Leaves your skin feeling very soft and it's pretty averagely priced it's not too expensive.
Rock S.
Yonkers, NY
Love this shaving cream ... it left my legs feeling very very soft. I have sensitive skin and this products was great.
Lindsay B.
My legs are always extra smooth

My razor glides right over the shaving cream

Smells great and they are always on sale
Melissa T.
Rochester, MN
Goes on nice and does the job! Would recommend for quick "shower shaving"! My legs felt nice and smooth afterwards.
Grace T.
Cape Neddick, ME
I can never use this shaving cream without breaking out. For the same results, I buy the up&up equivalent for less.
Charlotte M.
Blacksburg, VA
Bought this once because it was on sale, and I'm never going back, it leaves your legs smooth and even moisturized
Sommer A.
Hutchinson, KS
My sister uses it but she really doesn't like it. She just using it to finish the rest of it so she's not wasting
Adriana R.
Victorville , Ca
Leaves my skin so soft tried shaving cream after using soap for years and what a game changer. This is life!!!
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?