Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
Trusted brand I have been going back to forever. never fails me and it did meet my exceptions . easy to get at any pharmacy
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Nampa, ID
I didn't like it as much it doesn't help to get the closest shave possible and leaves my skin Dry and irritated after use
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bel Air, MD
This shaving gel is great ! Leaves your skin feeling very soft and it's pretty averagely priced it's not too expensive.
julia c.
julia c.
Dyer, IN
I like it but I don't like the scent I only use this brand. I is easy to use and not expensive. Wait for coupons though
Rock S.
Rock S.
Yonkers, NY
Love this shaving cream ... it left my legs feeling very very soft. I have sensitive skin and this products was great.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
My legs are always extra smooth

My razor glides right over the shaving cream

Smells great and they are always on sale
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Rochester, MN
Goes on nice and does the job! Would recommend for quick "shower shaving"! My legs felt nice and smooth afterwards.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Cape Neddick, ME
I can never use this shaving cream without breaking out. For the same results, I buy the up&up equivalent for less.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Blacksburg, VA
Bought this once because it was on sale, and I'm never going back, it leaves your legs smooth and even moisturized
Sommer A.
Sommer A.
Hutchinson, KS
My sister uses it but she really doesn't like it. She just using it to finish the rest of it so she's not wasting
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?