Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Like the smell of this cream it feel so soft and it leave you with a very smooth shave no cuts or nick and it rinse clean and lots of subs and you can get this at Walmart for a great price
Megan C.
Love this stuff! I have sensitive skin when shaving my legs. The non scented formula works best for me. The foam is thick enough to protect my skin and keep it moisturizer, yet thin enough that the razor glides right through. Priced very well
Caitlyn N.
Irvine, CA
It gets the job done, but it's nothing special. Doesn't help with ingrown hairs or any problems like that. It isn't ultra-moisturizing, so I find the need the use a nice lotion or body oil after using it. A plus is that it lasts a long time and is in an easy to use container.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
This shaving cream is perfect! All of the crazy smelling ones leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. This shaving cream gets the job done, leaves my legs feeling smooth and I have seen a reduce in irritated skin/ingrown hairs. Love it!
Kaelyn D.
I use this product often. I use it because I prefer products designed for sensitive skin and this works well. I usually buy this as my main shaving gel but sometimes find a cheaper generic alternative.
Marissa R.
Great shaving cream. Priced well and does the job! I usually purchase at Walmart or Target depending on sales. Met my expectations for a saving cream at such a reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I love this product. It lathers up well and moisturizes my skin. Its easy to remove hair and leaves my skin feeling like satin afterwards. Its inexpensive and a must have.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
This is a great shave gel/cream, leaves your skin smooth and silky. It's ok to use on all problem areas, legs, under arms and bikini. My boyfriend has even used it lol
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Amo esta crema de depilar dejar la piel muy suave no me la maltrata y además la complementó con la rasuradora de la misma marca siempre la usó especialmente para el área de las piernas.
Corinne B.
I have been using this product for about six months now and I love it. I purchased this product from Walmart and Ii believe it was under $4.00. It works very well, for getting a close shave without getting bumps. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?