Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I like this just the same as the hydro gel. I can't tell too much of a difference as I don't have a lot of body hair and does not require frequent shave. But this is easy to use, leaves my skin soft. All in all, would recommend it to other, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Great product. Helps keep razor bumps at bay. Have re-purchased many times and will certainly continue! Can be found at most drug stores/Ulta/target etc. Super easy to use and great for sensitive skin (like mine) I would most def recommend this product to others - one of my all time favorite shaving gels!
Andreina M.
Medley, FL
This is one of my all time favorite product for shaving my legs, I use it like once per week. The texture is really good and leaves my skin looking shiny and not dry. I can find it at walmart or wallgrens. I have repurchased this so many times. 20 points!!!
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very affordable shave gel. Can purchase in most drug stores. It's very thick and doesn't run off so it's easy to work with. I use this almost everyday and it helps with sensitive skin when you shave. I plan to buy this product again and recommend to others
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
I have been using this shaving gel for almost a year nonstop! It really does have a sensitive touch to it and helps with my sensitive skin. Even when I do accidentally cut my self with the razor, it does not bleed for long. I love this shaving gel!
Amy J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette satin care is a really good product. It's super good value for money affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product. I have bought it multiple times and I don't plan on stopping!!
Breanna C.
Love it! Helps me get the close shave that I need. Have me silky smooth. Just a little and rub over the area you are shaving and BAM. You are ready to go. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it met every need. I would purchase this item again. It also has a coupon in the P&G.
Kaylee P.
Super soft on your skin! Nice scent, definitely gets the job done. You can't go wrong with any of Gillette creams...but if youre looking to amp up those dull hairy legs haha, this is the stuff to do it!
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I sometimes use soap and water to shave, and sometimes "spoil" myself with shaving cream. I buy Gillette Satin Care at HEB, and I love how it feels on my legs. It leaves them so soft and silky smooth. I find that this product is better than the store brand equivalent because it seems to moisturize better. I'd buy it again!
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Gillette shave gel is the first shaving cream I ever used. I love how thick the foam is and how it really does help my razor glide along my legs and underneath my arms. I don't experience any irritation afterwards ( my legs usually get very dry and itchy). Overall, a great product. I always go back to it.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?