Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Karen E.
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Very smooth shave gel that affords a close shave. Scent is subtle, and appropriate for all ages. Feels rich when first dispensed and goes on smoothly. I will purchase again.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I love this product. It lathers up well and moisturizes my skin. Its easy to remove hair and leaves my skin feeling like satin afterwards. Its inexpensive and a must have.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This shave gel is smooth and easy to lather. It did not cause razor burn on my legs which was a plus. I have very sensitive skin and get razor burn very quickly and easily
Kyndra K.
Kyndra K.
Spokane
This product creates a nice think foam easy for spreading evenly across your skin. It provides a smooth layer to for a razor to slide across without cutting the skin.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
This is a good shaving cream, very thick and moisturizing. I get a nice clean shave, smooth quenched skin, and it smells nice also. Great affordable product.
AnnMarie G.
AnnMarie G.
Yonkers, NY
Gets the job done.. keeps my legs smooth, although I'm not sure if that's from the razor or the shave cream (which as a mom I rarely have time to use haha)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Camp Hill, PA
Shave gel is shave gel. I have not found one that is better than the other. This one does just fine. It helps keep my legs smooth longer than just soap.
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
i haven't used it on my legs yet, its in my toiletries cabinet looking at me and i think that im not that impressed with how its feels on my hand
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
I love it. It make my skin feel softer. It works really well. I don't think it is pricey at all. It last a while also. I buy it at walmart
Martina l.
Martina l.
Odessa, TX
Love how I can shave and afterwards feel so soft and smooth I've tryd plenty of other products but I always tend to come back to Gillette
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?