BY SATIN CARE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Kezia O.
I find this great for sensitive skin and it foams nicely. It gives me a close shave and does not leave my skin dry or irritated. I think it is affordable and can be conveniently purchased at a drugstore.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
K N.
Orland Park, IL
This is a high quality product that really works! It always leaves my legs feeling smooth and silky. I also use just the right amount. It met my expectations and is cost efficient. I will buy this again and I would recommend it. It smells really great
Yuleyd V.
San jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one I believe is for sensitive skin and it does work ! I’ve shaved and no signs of razor bumps. It’s done it’s job ! I’m definitely repurchasing this product
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
Gillette Satin care is a super affordable shave gel that I've been using for years. It comes out like a thick gel, and it lathers up into a super luxurious, dense foam that you can easily spread onto your skin. It makes your shave super smooth and soft. I also feel like it lightly hydrates the skin as well. It also has lovely scents which enhances your shaving experience. For some reason though, I do find that I go through these cans very quickly. However, since they're so affordable, I don't mind!
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
Shaving cream is my go too for my under arms, my bikini line and around my bikini line. It comes out in gel form but turns into a foam making it easy to use. You can buy it pretty much anywhere, I recently bought it from the dollar store and it really helps give you a smooth clean shave, doesn't irritate the skin and helps reduce red shaving bumps. I will be buying this product again.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ooooh, this is a quality shaving gel!!! A little goes a long way, a lot goes even farther. I LOVE how silky smooth my legs and underarm feel after using #GilletteSatinCare. In fact, I get the best and closest shave when I use both #Gillette razors and this shave gel. It buys me a day or two more without having to shave and I'm Hispanic so you know I need to stay on top of my shave game. Enjoy!
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
It is so foamy I love it. We been switching between his one and another product for a while but we always go back to this one because it is much more sensitive to the skin and so soft. We tend to get it with coupons for a great deal and are satisfied with it staying in place as we shave off a bit of leg hair.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use shaving cream often, but this is one of my go to's when I decide my legs need a little extra pampering. It's very easy to use and it smells great too. I don't love it enough to feel like I need to make it a staple in my showering routine, but it is worth the occasional purchase.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I like this just the same as the hydro gel. I can't tell too much of a difference as I don't have a lot of body hair and does not require frequent shave. But this is easy to use, leaves my skin soft. All in all, would recommend it to other, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?