BY SATIN CARE #35 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using bod...1 Answers
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
I have very sensitive skin and have issues with lots of shaving creams. This one however doesn't leave me in a bumpy itchy mess. Its easy to use and smells great. I get mine at walmart at a great price and it meets my expectations. I would buy this agian.
Shanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s okay, i have very sensitive skin, and find no difference between this shaving cream and the other types in this line. I use aveeno religiously for my eczema ridden skin and it seems to work a lot better than this. In saying that, if there was no a demo I would repurchase this particular flavor of shaving cream.
Stephanie O.
This product is affordable and it is so soft on my sensitive skin! Plus it helps the razor glide through and it's easy to use! I would say to buy this if you are up for splurging a little on shaving products!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this shaving cream it is amazing for sensitive skin. Which some shaving creams irritate my skin. This stuff makes my legs fee silky smooth and I love that! I only buy this product. You can usually find it for great deal at Walmart or target depends.
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream! It’s so silky smooth & it feels really good on my skin. It makes my razor glide effortlessly! This is my favorite shaving cream! It’s affordable, yet high quality. I’d definitely recommend this!
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
This is an great product.  It's nice and creamy and doesn't leave any weird residue on your skin.  It's affordable.  You can find this product almost anywhere.  I bought mine at Target.  I use it every time I shave and I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
For whatever reason, anytime I buy this I feel like I’m cheating out a little bit. I don’t know why that might be. That’s probably the only thing that makes me hesitate on purchasing this particular product.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this shave gel. I’ve got really sensitive skin and sometimes even the water irritates me. This stuff is really gentle and gets the job done without a bunch of extra fruity scents and chemicals.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I love this brand because it’s really cheap and it’s great for sensitive skin. I barely even knick myself shaving and it surprising for the low price. This is my go to shave cream. I will continue to use and I recommend to anyone.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love! I feel like this stuff can last forever. It starts as a gel and lathers up into a crazy amount of foam! Because of that I do prefer this over other shaving creams. That and it's easy to find and buy :)
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?