Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Medley, FL
This is one of my all time favorite product for shaving my legs, I use it like once per week. The texture is really good and leaves my skin looking shiny and not dry. I can find it at walmart or wallgrens. I have repurchased this so many times. 20 points!!!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
I have been using this product for about six months now and I love it. I purchased this product from Walmart and Ii believe it was under $4.00. It works very well, for getting a close shave without getting bumps. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
Aberdeen, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Very affordable shave gel. Can purchase in most drug stores. It's very thick and doesn't run off so it's easy to work with. I use this almost everyday and it helps with sensitive skin when you shave. I plan to buy this product again and recommend to others
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
I have very sensitive skin and have issues with lots of shaving creams. This one however doesn't leave me in a bumpy itchy mess. Its easy to use and smells great. I get mine at walmart at a great price and it meets my expectations. I would buy this agian.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Love this stuff! I have sensitive skin when shaving my legs. The non scented formula works best for me. The foam is thick enough to protect my skin and keep it moisturizer, yet thin enough that the razor glides right through. Priced very well
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This product is affordable and it is so soft on my sensitive skin! Plus it helps the razor glide through and it's easy to use! I would say to buy this if you are up for splurging a little on shaving products!
Kaelyn D.
Kaelyn D.
I use this product often. I use it because I prefer products designed for sensitive skin and this works well. I usually buy this as my main shaving gel but sometimes find a cheaper generic alternative.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
Always use this, I have sensitive skin and I always cut so this is my to go shaving cream I only wish that it came in other fresh smells because it smells like soap too much other than that it's good.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Great shaving cream. Priced well and does the job! I usually purchase at Walmart or Target depending on sales. Met my expectations for a saving cream at such a reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Like the smell of this cream it feel so soft and it leave you with a very smooth shave no cuts or nick and it rinse clean and lots of subs and you can get this at Walmart for a great price
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?