Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Kezia O.
I find this great for sensitive skin and it foams nicely. It gives me a close shave and does not leave my skin dry or irritated. I think it is affordable and can be conveniently purchased at a drugstore.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite shaving gel!!! It works so well and I don't even have to use that much! It's one that I will always buy even if I have to pay a little more for it.
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
Great shave gel for my skin! I never have bumps or rashes after using this gel and my legs and arms are always silky smooth. I use this shave gel every other day. Usually purchase at Target or Walmart.
Jacqueline T.
This is a very effective shaving cream. It matters nicely and lets my razor glide smoothly without getting any nicks. It's not my favorite smell, but it's not bad either.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the gel formula shaving creams for years. Then my skin developed irrition to something in them. If you don't have sensitive skin, you will likely love this!
Yuleyd V.
San Jose , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one I believe is for sensitive skin and it does work ! I’ve shaved and no signs of razor bumps. It’s done it’s job ! I’m definitely repurchasing this product
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
I have very sensitive skin and have issues with lots of shaving creams. This one however doesn't leave me in a bumpy itchy mess. Its easy to use and smells great. I get mine at walmart at a great price and it meets my expectations. I would buy this agian.
Stephanie O.
This product is affordable and it is so soft on my sensitive skin! Plus it helps the razor glide through and it's easy to use! I would say to buy this if you are up for splurging a little on shaving products!
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
After trying many shave gels, I think this one suited my sensitive skin the most. It provided me with more moisture than other products did and prevented razor burn. However, I did still have some razor burn after using this.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?