Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Birmingham , United kingdom
I used this and it didn't really smell of anything. The gel was good and I had a clean shave with it
Jess A.
Jess A.
Foams up really well and allows the razor to glide along easily. Good for a sensitive skin too.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for sensitive skin, and I'm left feeling moisturized after and silky smooth!
Alba K.
Alba K.
Wuhan, China
I really love this shaving cream, helps me to get a closer shave without irritating my skin and doesn't have a strong scent, after using it my skin feels really soft.
Jevera K.
Jevera K.
Foams nicely and lathers up nicely to produce a soft shave. The price isn't overwhelming and the product is fun to work with when shaving. I use this regularly while shaving because it's an excellent product in my eyes.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Carolina
excellent cream helps a lot when shaving, the smell is pleasant, worth buying if.It is good for sensitive skin
Amber F.
Amber F.
Love this shave foam leaves skin really soft and the razor just glides through it, highly moisturising and soft
Enderly R.
Enderly R.
Me gusta bastante, me parece que facilita muchisimo el afeitado y por su precio es super recomendado
Amy B.
Amy B.
Antrim
A girls best friend I find when I use this I never get a rash or anything
Smells amazing and very good value for money

Girls must have in her bathroom
Phoenix H.
Phoenix H.
Smells a bit like toothpaste, but does the job well! Stops my razor from cutting my skin and keeps my legs lovely and soft.
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?