BY SATIN CARE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
I actually how much affordable and how it lathers up. The scent is great and makes skin feels silky smooth.
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this works wonders with out clogging pores like others have in the past
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lathers well and has an amazing scent and great for sensitive skin. Gets the job done and I can shave woot!
Carrie B.
Nellis, WV
It really protects your skin from razor burns and it also leaves your skin baby soft I would recommend it
Tina T.
Troy, MI
This shaving cream keeps my legs soft and smooth while providing me a safe shave. It's smell is great!!
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
Leaves my skin smooth when I'm done shaving. It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also love the smell
Deidre S.
Indianapolis, IN
This shave gel is nice and smooth and it lathers well. It also moisterizes my skin and washes off well.
Ruth M.
Perfect for my sensitive skin! I’ve used this for a couple years and it’s always done the trick for me.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
A little goes a long way. Provides a smooth, close shave and is also moisturizing. Smells nice as well
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
Love this one. LeAves my skin so smooth. Never dries out my legs. Smells great too. Works great also
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?