Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this works wonders with out clogging pores like others have in the past
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
Works great on my extremely sensitive skin. Reduces razor burn and makes shaving go smoothly. Great price.
Carrie B.
Nellis, WV
It really protects your skin from razor burns and it also leaves your skin baby soft I would recommend it
Deidre S.
Indianapolis, IN
This shave gel is nice and smooth and it lathers well. It also moisterizes my skin and washes off well.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
A little goes a long way. Provides a smooth, close shave and is also moisturizing. Smells nice as well
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
Leaves my skin smooth when I'm done shaving. It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also love the smell
Tina T.
Troy, MI
This shaving cream keeps my legs soft and smooth while providing me a safe shave. It's smell is great!!
Ruth M.
Perfect for my sensitive skin! I’ve used this for a couple years and it’s always done the trick for me.
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
Love this one. LeAves my skin so smooth. Never dries out my legs. Smells great too. Works great also
Summer S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love. Love. Love. Great price. Keeps legs soft and moisturized. Very foaming. Razors glide over it.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?