Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.

BY SATIN CARE #59 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Louise T.
Louise T.
Its fine, it has a nice scent, makes your skin smooth and helps removing the body easily. I use it every time I shave, probably 1-2 times a week. I buy it at the usual beauty shop or supermarket.
Liz L.
Liz L.
This gel is so smooth a little goes a long way. My legs felt hydrated and not dried out as if using soap lone, but it's a little pricy. Why are women's products more expensive than the men's?
Kay B.
Kay B.
I've used this product after I've tried other ones and had a break out. It was really gentle on my skin as I get over the break out and i didn't have to use the one for sensitive skin.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Just your average shave gel, nothing bad to say but nothing outstanding. Have seen the package get a bit of rust in the shower so be aware. A little goes a long way
Mackenzee M.
Mackenzee M.
Clearwater, FL
This product is such a smooth care for shaving I love it and buy it quite a lot cause I use a lot though but I would consider that other people try this
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Works well. I didn't get cut so that was nice. It gets used almost daily and lasts a decent amount of time. It did the job.
Brittny P.
Brittny P.
A good shaving cream. It smells good but for someone who has dry skin, getting a more moisturizing one would be a tip.
Mina C.
Mina C.
This makes my legs smooth after shaving and it goes of really well. It smells a little weird but still very good.
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Ottawa
Bottle emptied out quickly. Not really worth my money. Worked well, but the quantity wasnt worth the quality.
Rosmary R.
Rosmary R.
Punto FIjo ,Edo Falcon
Espectacular muy buen producto es excelente deja la piel super suave y tiene una fragancia super suave
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?