Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Silky soft and smells heavenly the price is good and it lasts awhile as well as works all over with little razor burn
Danielle H.
Boonville, IN
This shaving cream leaves your legs so incredibly smooth. It helps to prevent razor bumps. My favorite shaving cream.
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Great product! Really makes your legs super smooth with your shave. It's very affordable. I use it with every shave.
Melissa T.
Rochester, MN
Goes on nice and does the job! Would recommend for quick "shower shaving"! My legs felt nice and smooth afterwards.
Charlotte M.
Blacksburg, VA
Bought this once because it was on sale, and I'm never going back, it leaves your legs smooth and even moisturized
Brittany H.
This is my favorite shaving cream. It lathers so well and makes my legs still feel hydrated and smooth afterwards.
Grace T.
Cape Neddick, ME
I can never use this shaving cream without breaking out. For the same results, I buy the up&up equivalent for less.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely gets the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!
Sommer A.
Hutchinson, KS
My sister uses it but she really doesn't like it. She just using it to finish the rest of it so she's not wasting
Brittany I.
Albertville, AL
This stuff is amazing. It makes my legs super soft. And it smells very good. Leaves a soft smooth feeling all day
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?