Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Ruston, LA
Love it! Helps me get the close shave that I need. Have me silky smooth. Just a little and rub over the area you are shaving and BAM. You are ready to go. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it met every need. I would purchase this item again. It also has a coupon in the P&G.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I have purchased the Gillette Satin Care shaving gel before. I don't purchase it often because of the price. But the times I have used it, I find it is a great shaving gel.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
This is my favorite shaving cream. It lathers so well and makes my legs still feel hydrated and smooth afterwards.
Angela C.
Angela C.

It is a good quality product that provides softness to the removal of body hair.
It is a gel with a small portion of the product extends over wet skin and provides a pleasant and soft creamy foam layer that softens and facilitates shaved with the razor.
Its packaging is comfortable and the product also provides an easy and convenient hair removal system, protection for the zone to be depilated.
It's nice in your touch and sen its aroma, smooth and fresh.
Last long because as I have said little of the effect is excellent.
Julie C.
Julie C.
A reliable and gentle product. Easy to dispense. Simple to use does the job without a strong fragrance or letting the razor tug or catch on the skin. It's like it floats the razor just over the skin except it gives a close shave. The only problem is that I can always hear/feel product left in the can when it stops dispensing. I hate wasting it and I feel like I'm not getting all the product I paid for.
Paula D.
Paula D.
Great stuff and I always get a smoothr shave on my legs when using this this shaving gel. A constant in my shower. Walmart carries this at a great price and sometimes it's on sale I will stock up with a few cans to make sure I have some on hand at all times.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
As far as shave cream goes, this is good. Not great. It does what it's supposed to but I can't get over the smell. It's affordable and works to moisturize and ensure a clean shave but there are better creams out there. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Beth K.
Beth K.
This is an effective and fun shaving cream that will leave your legs soft, moisturized and hairless! It smells great, and I love the foam! It's so easy to use and it is crazy effective! Bought it last year, and have been using it ever since. Love it!
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Good, long lasting, easy to use. You will need just a little bit. Very thick. Packing is user friendly. Not expensive. Help with shaving - protect skin and make shaving easier. Nice sent. I will buy it again. Almost in every drugstore.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
I have sensitive skin and this gel to foam formula with aloe really helps to soothe my skin. I used to only use men's shave cream because it's cheaper, but I can really see the difference in using this product.
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?