Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Kylie D.
This is the only shaving gel i use. Thus works well to prevent nicks and cuts and also doesn't clog my razor.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Smells great. Leaves skin soft and smooth after every shave. And keeps skin hydrated while shaving and after
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this works wonders with out clogging pores like others have in the past
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
Works great on my extremely sensitive skin. Reduces razor burn and makes shaving go smoothly. Great price.
Carrie B.
Nellis, WV
It really protects your skin from razor burns and it also leaves your skin baby soft I would recommend it
Ruth M.
Perfect for my sensitive skin! I’ve used this for a couple years and it’s always done the trick for me.
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
Keeps my legs smooth for shaving and no irritations to my sensitive skin. Also great value
Viris M.
Laredo, TX
Good product I can find it very easy on my local supermarket is cheap and good quality
Kristy B.
Works great!! Keeps my skin from feeling dried out after I shave as well. Easy to use.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Amo esta crema de depilar dejar la piel muy suave no me la maltrata y además la complementó con la rasuradora de la misma marca siempre la usó especialmente para el área de las piernas.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?