Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
When I need a trusted close shave that leaves my skin silky smooth I use this shave gel. It works great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
Works great. Lots of lather and foam and leaves my legs so soft afterwards. Gentle and smell so much better than using my husbands shaving cream.
member-db5e28a48
Shaving cream is shaving cream. This worked, but I prefer using conditioner! It works SO good. It makes the razor glide smoother.
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
This is my go to shave gel. I like that it doesn’t have much of a scent. It is not expensive and it helps with razor burn.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Soft and silky clean smooth shave every time! Priced right purchase at the drugstore works great would recommend any girl
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
All around good product. Honestly haven't bought much shaving creams throughout the years. I prefer just using body wash!
Danielle H.
Boonville, IN
This shaving cream leaves your legs so incredibly smooth. It helps to prevent razor bumps. My favorite shaving cream.
Britany C.
This shaving cream is nice to use. It smells ok and is good for dry skin. My husband I both use this. Very affordable
Kylie D.
This is the only shaving gel i use. Thus works well to prevent nicks and cuts and also doesn't clog my razor.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Smells great. Leaves skin soft and smooth after every shave. And keeps skin hydrated while shaving and after
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?