Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.

BY SATIN CARE #60 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that Gillette comes out with all kind of different scents for women's shaving cream so we don't end up smelling like a man after shaving. Gillette always seems to have great coupons that you can stack with store sales. I'll definitely keep stocking up when there is a deal.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Gillette satin care is a really good product. It's super good value for money affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product. I have bought it multiple times and I don't plan on stopping!!
Jordyn P.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
I currently have a bottle of this and I've found that it leaves my legs feeling a bit dry after, but very smooth. It's not that expensive and the scent isn't awful, so it's worth it.
Monica R.
Monica R.
HOUSTON, TX
I like this been using for awhile now and I like how it doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried others but I found this one was the best one for me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
This shaving cream is perfect! All of the crazy smelling ones leave my skin feeling dry and irritated. This shaving cream gets the job done, leaves my legs feeling smooth and I have seen a reduce in irritated skin/ingrown hairs. Love it!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
One of my favorite shaving creams! Smooth and creamy when you apply.. a little goes a LONG way. Helps achieve that silky smooth shave!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good shave gel. Leaves legs soft and smooth after shaving with no razor burn or irritation.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Super soft on your skin! Nice scent, definitely gets the job done. You can't go wrong with any of Gillette creams...but if youre looking to amp up those dull hairy legs haha, this is the stuff to do it!
Tatyana K.
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
I have been using this shaving gel for almost a year nonstop! It really does have a sensitive touch to it and helps with my sensitive skin. Even when I do accidentally cut my self with the razor, it does not bleed for long. I love this shaving gel!
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Albertville, AL
This stuff is amazing. It makes my legs super soft. And it smells very good. Leaves a soft smooth feeling all day
Christy O.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?