BY SATIN CARE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
Trusted brand I have been going back to forever. never fails me and it did meet my exceptions . easy to get at any pharmacy
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to shave gel. I like that it doesn’t have much of a scent. It is not expensive and it helps with razor burn.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soft and silky clean smooth shave every time! Priced right purchase at the drugstore works great would recommend any girl
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All around good product. Honestly haven't bought much shaving creams throughout the years. I prefer just using body wash!
Hannah L.
Nampa, ID
I didn't like it as much it doesn't help to get the closest shave possible and leaves my skin Dry and irritated after use
Rock S.
Yonkers, NY
Love this shaving cream ... it left my legs feeling very very soft. I have sensitive skin and this products was great.
Emily M.
Bel Air, MD
This shaving gel is great ! Leaves your skin feeling very soft and it's pretty averagely priced it's not too expensive.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this as something new to use in my shaving routine. I would say that it worked good and didn't irritate my skin
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This such a good product, it makes my legs feel smooth after I use it & it last me a long time & it is very affordable
julia c.
Dyer, IN
I like it but I don't like the scent I only use this brand. I is easy to use and not expensive. Wait for coupons though
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?