Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSatin Care
Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel

Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Shave Gel

by Satin Care

Satin Care with a Touch of Olay shave gel contains Shea Butter and is specially designed for dry skin. The moisturizing formula helps protect the skin against moisture loss during the shave. Lubrication during your shave leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. Try a great shave gel for your skin, Satin Care with a Touch of Olay.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Shave Gel!
Lex M.
Super smooth going on but does leave razor bumps. Regular body wash works just as well for me.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Shave Gel uploaded by Sara B.
The Gillette Satin care shave gel with a touch of Olay is probably one of my favorite shave gels of all time! It is very moisturizing! It lathers up nicely so you can get a close nice shave! It is very sensitive and does not irritate your skin! I don't see how people can shave with just water. I always get ingrown hairs and little red bumps when I do that! By using the Gillette Satin care shave gel with olay I no longer have any ingrown hairs nor do I get little annoying red bumps!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Works great !!! When I use my satin smooth shavers . I like to take a bath and use #satin satin care
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
My current favorite for shaving cream . I have dry sensitive skin so this really protects against nicks and cuts while making the area smooth and soft. It smells delicious. You only need a little it foams up thick and creamy. I will be buying this product again and highly recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
I love using gillette satine care products because they are very easy to use and also very user friendly, they come in a variety of textures and scents. They have travel size and full size however they do not last very long. If you want something longer lasting, just use a cheap hair conditioner.
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
This is a fantastic shaving gel! It does its job of preventing razor burn. It is very easy to use! A little goes a long way with this gel and it is very effective. A bonus is that it also moisturizes your skin. I recommend!
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product and all the other products as well,I use it as often as I can, Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women with a Touch of Olay is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and easy to use, I am satisfied.
Miriam M.
Palmdale, CA
Great product would absolutely recommend leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth like a baby also has a great scent too which is always a plus
Jazmin 1.
#olay #gillette #shavingcream #bodywash This is My Favorite shaving cream!!! I use it to shave my legs. It’s literally $2.99 at the dollar store... I usually buy this and Olay 2-in-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Moisturizing Body Wash - Luscious Orchid It’s smells so good. Olay and Gillette great idea to team up. I Love It!!!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
This shaving cream was ok. It did what it is supposed to do which is protect my skin from razor burn. It didnt leave my skin soft instead it felt a little more dry from before i had even used it.

Looking for your answer?