Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Sensitive Shave Gel 2.5 oz. Aerosol Can

BY SATIN CARE

Satin Care with a Touch of Olay shave gel 2.5 oz. contains Shea Butter and is specially designed for dry skin. The moisturizing formula helps protect the skin against moisture loss during the shave. Lubrication during your shave leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. Try a great shave gel for your skin, Satin Care with a Touch of Olay. see more...

Robin S.
Athens, TN
I love satin care by gillette with the bonus Olay it leaves my legs feeling like silk. My skin is super sensitive and satin care does not irritate my legs or my under arms. I purchased satin care at Walmart for a low price. The can has a easy removable top that does not hold water after and it lasted me well over a month. The actual shaving gel lathers excellent and does not dry before your done shaving. Satin care has a pleasant scent and will have you excited to shave the next time around.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
The shaving cream is OK, I have really sensitive skin and it wasn't super great. I'm not loving the price for the amount you get but I just stopped buying it because like I said my skin is really sensitive. Didn't really work out for me but my if you have normal skin.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
This shave gel is prolly the best one out there. There is not a strong aroma that comes with it. Smells actually really nice and leaves your skin smooth after you shave. Most definitely would recommend for people to use
Nina K.
Orange, CA
Got this with a value pack together with a razor and it was great. It was a travel size too so I can fit it in small hygiene bag as well. Its smooth, moisturizing and leaves skin feeling nice. I love it!
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
This shaving cream is nice and creamy.   Easy to use.  It doesn't leave any weird residue on my legs afterwards.  It's within my price range.  I buy it when it's on sale in between a few other brands I like. Overall this is a great product.  I love Olay products.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
This shaving cream helps you get a close shave while moisturizing your skin and smelling good. It's good for my sensitive skin and leaves my legs soft and smooth.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
Great product. Promotes a close long lasting shave. With a smooth after effect. It honestly feels like a fresh waxing without the high price tag. There is no other shaving cream that can compare to the effects. Gillette products are well known for a reason.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
This gel has a pleasant scent and a smooth application. It gives me a close shave and moisturizes my skin well. It is also not expensive, so it's very budget friendly to have a couple of cans stocked up.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually just shave my legs with body use, but I always end up with shaving bumps near my bikini line and some stubby hairs on my knees. My sister had given me a travel size of this and told me to try it out. It went on smoothly and didn't leave a mess. It left no binkini bumps, my leg and knees nice and smooth! Definitely going to buy this when I run out. Oh, and a little bit goes a long way!
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
This a must have for anyone who has sensitive skin after shaving. Gillette has be around for years which should prove to you its worth buying. I love the Gillette satin care with a touch of Olay it smells divine and leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished and its a plus to follow it with olay body wash. Theres always a coupon too for Gillette plus it doesnt take much it goes a long way making it far more cost effective then its competitors.