Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingSatin Care
Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Sensitive Shave Gel

Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Sensitive Shave Gel

by Satin Care

Satin Care with a Touch of Olay shave gel 2.5 oz. contains Shea Butter and is specially designed for dry skin. The moisturizing formula helps protect the skin against moisture loss during the shave. Lubrication during your shave leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. Try a great shave gel for your skin, Satin Care with a Touch of Olay.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette® Satin Care® with a Touch of Olay® Sensitive Shave Gel!
Jennifer H.
Dundalk, MD
This is a really good Shaving cream. It makes it alot easier to get a close shave without cutting yourself. It doesn't irritate my skin. My skin is silky smooth afterwards. I think the Olay has alot to do with it. I usually use lotion after I shave, but not after using this shaving cream, skin is so soft.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
The travel size is nice. I didn't notice anything special with this product, but the scent was better in my opinion than a lot of similarly priced products. I also find it hard to find travel sizes of shaving cream sometimes, so I may repurchase in the future.
Kara J.
Rock Springs, WY
Excellent shaving cream smells good and leaves your skin soft to the touch I like it alot
Michelle C.
Irwin
I love the product because it helps to prevent any rashes or irritation that shaving causes. I am not a fan of the can though because it always leaves rust spots in my shower.
Roxanne N.
Anna, TX
I really like this especially for the extra sensitive areas. It's just kinda hard to find in the area I live and shop. But it does work great!
Robin S.
Athens, TN
I love satin care by gillette with the bonus Olay it leaves my legs feeling like silk. My skin is super sensitive and satin care does not irritate my legs or my under arms. I purchased satin care at Walmart for a low price. The can has a easy removable top that does not hold water after and it lasted me well over a month. The actual shaving gel lathers excellent and does not dry before your done shaving. Satin care has a pleasant scent and will have you excited to shave the next time around.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
This happens to be in my travel bag right now. I use it whenever I'm on vacation or business trip. I'm not a big fan of the aerosol release. It was very cheap, being a trial size. I would not recommend it to other people I would just tell them to get the full-size
tatjana M.
Dover, TN
This shave gel is prolly the best one out there. There is not a strong aroma that comes with it. Smells actually really nice and leaves your skin smooth after you shave. Most definitely would recommend for people to use
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
I love this for my sensitive skin leaves my skin irresistibly soft It's really hard to find a shave gel for sensitive skin.
Katey W.
This satin care shaving gel is so smooth! It smells great and has a nice lather! Wonderful when paired with a Venus 5 blade razor!

Looking for your answer?