BY SATIN CARE

Irritation Defense Formula Improves Glide* To Protect Skin From Shaving Irritation Dye &Amp; Fragrance Free Dermatologist Tested For Sensitive Skin For Great Results, Use With Gillette&Reg; Venus Embrace Sensitive&Trade; Razor Satin Care&Reg; Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel Is A Perfect Match For Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; Ultra Sensitive Prep Removes 2 Potential Sources Of Irritation, Dyes And Fragrances, While Improving Razor Glide To Protect Skin While Shaving*. Made In Usa *Vs. Ivory Soap. see more...

• How does this product compare to others on very sensitive...4 Answers
  • Does this go on good?6 Answers
  • Anybody has any allergic reaction after using this at all?2 Answers
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the shaving cream it’s very effective. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I’m using when I’m showering and shaving just to avoid irritation and this always leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and baby soft. I highly recommend you try if you have sensitive skin as well.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve sworn by the product for years! No need to buy the extra pricey stuff, this works just great! It’s definitely thick enough and goes on very well! I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues! I use it along with my Gillette Venus Sensitive Razor and always have such a smooth shave!! I’ll always use and recommend!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and this helps reduce irritation. Negative points because the company condones animal testing so I will most likely be switching to another brand which doesn’t for a similar price...TBD.
Megan P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not have sensitive skin, but bought this as a budget friendly option when I remembered how amazing shaving cream is with a razor. I have no complains and the gel goes on very smooth and feels healthy to use. No complaints here. Will buy again
Brittney T.
Kermit
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this helps me when I shave my legs and underarms it keeps thoes little red shaving bumps at bay. It very creamy and think textured to and it leaves your skin very soft and comfortable.
HVGC 🧿.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite shaving cream. Extra gentle & lathers very well/easily. A dime-sized amount goes a long way & it personally did not dry out my skin at all or left me with any negative effects as opposed to others. I definitely would recommend as I am prone to razor burn/bumps & irritation.. this shaving cream has stopped it all (as long as i am shaving slowly + carefully of course) Very very very affordable & easy to find even in local grocery stores!
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
A little amount of this shaving cream goes a long way! It makes my legs feel great after shaving unlike some other brands. I like that it’s great for sensitive skin and I don’t have to worry about my skin breaking out.
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this shaving cream just because it makes my legs feel smooth and I have sensitive skin so it doesn’t cause irritation. It has a nice smell, not like the other brands that have a strong fruity smell.
Kelly E.
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very very sensitive skin when it comes to shaving. My mom found this and bought it for me about 4 years ago, and it is honestly the only shaving gel or cream that works for me. I absolutely love it.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great shaving cream for anyone that may have a skin disease or have very dry skin. I use this for my very dry skin and I have a family member who has extremely sensitive skin, who uses this because she has a skin disease. It is very soft on the skin and makes the razor glide smoother when shaving. It doesn’t irritate my skin and it doesn’t have a scent that bothers me either. The only thing is that I wished that it lathered a bit more. You tend to have to use a lot of it when shaving, if you want it to glide easier ( at least I do). Overall it’s a great product and very inexpensive! Gillette offers great razors and shaving creams/gels!
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Does this go on good?
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product compare to others on very sensitive skin?
Thidarat K.
Oxford
Anybody has any allergic reaction after using this at all?