BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sensitive skin needs special care. Satin Care Ultra Sensitive shave gel removes two potential sources of irritation, dyes and fragrances, while improving razor glide to protect skin while shaving* *vs. Ivory Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Kei H.
The only time I dk use this shaving gel is when I'm deciding if I want to do my softening treatment to get the best result I end up with no knicks no razor bumps it's good quality by its self I just like to be extra
Mary C.
I almost always buy this brand and the 2pack as well.
This shaving gel has a nice satin feel, it becomes cream as soon as it's spread. It helps razor glide right over leg as the gel grabs the hair.This product helps sensitive skin not become razor burnt.
I also think in my opinion that it keeps razor.bumps and in grown hairs away. Great product.
Taylir W.
Great product. Super affordable. Works well with any razor. Helps me get a super close shave without hurting or damaging my skin. This helps me with my breakouts and my shaving bumps. I like the smell of this product because you barely smell anything. There are no dyes or fragrances in this product to help fight the skin irritations. If you have sensitive skin you should for sure try this!
Angela M.
Austin, TX
Love this. The formula is nice and helps you get a close but comfortable shave. The cream doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling moisturizer post shower. Great price for 2. Lasts a few month which is great!
Summer B.
Don't you love the feeling of putting that first pump of shaving cream on your legs and rubbing it in? I do. This stuff is super smooth and the smell is to die for! Hair comes off quick and easy for a nice feeling area!
Maliyah O.
I used these back in high school and still to this day. My friends were always on about how my legs were always so smooth and looked silky hahah. It was because of this product. Easy to apply on to your legs with just a small amount of gel. Really is true when they say a small amount goes a long way.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Goes on smooth, comes off a little bit too easy. But it is perfect for sensitive skin! Light smell, not too thick and heavy. You can get this at any retailer Walmart or Target. I would definitely recommend
Rachel F.
Alexandria, VA
Does the job, usually I will pick up one of these when on sale at Target or Walmart. Good for dry sensitive skin, a little runny even in a hot shower when your trying to shave quick. Not the best brand but will and have bought again. Definitely give the product a chance.
Danielle S.
For me, I feel that Gillette makes the best shaving cream. It foams well and feel thick and creamy when you use it, it also always leave my skin really soft after use. The price point is higher than some other brands but I do feel the quality is better. I wish they offered more sents, most of the sents they offer are just clean soapy smells. Also a lot of the time the nozzle on this brand breaks before I can finish using the can.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great shave gel for legs and underarms. I find it works best with a brand new razor (I use Venus disposables), but is definitely creamy enough to allow me to shave my underarms everyday. I have blonde leg hairs, so I can get away with shaving every few days. I don't love this shave cream for legs unless there's a bit of stubble to work with. Also I have to use a lot to prevent razor burn.