Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel

Sensitive skin needs special care. Satin Care Ultra Sensitive shave gel removes two potential sources of irritation, dyes and fragrances, while improving razor glide to protect skin while shaving* *vs. Ivory Soap

Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel ? does this product help prevent razor burn?
I'm newly pregnant and suddenly have the most sensitive skin EVER, especially when I shave. Razor bump cental 😅 Has anyone tried Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel? Is it actually good for super sensitive skin?
Anybody has any allergic reaction after using this at all?
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Letty  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband has been tried the Gillette Satin shave gel. He used it to shave the stubborn hairs under his arms. He applied a generous amount . Usually, with other products he would have to wait a few minutes to work the product in . Then, he would proceed to shave. But not this product!!! It worked instantly . He underarms were so smooth after using it. He definitely will recommend this.
Venus L.
Dallas, TX
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Venus L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lately I've been having some problems with my old shaving products so I decided to change all the way because my skin is too sensitive to be trying harsh products. I found this on walmart and gave it a try. Is a gel that becomes a foam, a little goes a long way and the shaving was soooo smooth! It was beyond my expectations fice stars all the way!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,454 reviews
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this but after shaving it still when I shave my skin feels burning! I hate when it is time to shave because my skin burns for a few days after! It’s not expensive so I keep buying because I don’t know if there is a better brand. 😬
Monica M.
Russellville, AL
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Monica M.
My skin is easily irritated from shaving. I shave every other day. After trying NUMEROUS types of shaving creams and gels for men and women, this is the BEST by far that prevented irritation, redness, or itching due to razor burn.
Wendy  Y.
Monterey Park, CA
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Wendy  Y.
This is my go-to shave gel and I often repurchase multiple 2-packs to ensure I have them in stock at all times. Even my SO uses this for his face (in fact I think he uses it more than I do since I am not shaving my legs and pits daily like he does his face!) It even travels with us whenever we go on vacation and can be found either in shower or on counter by sink depending on who last used it...
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use soap to shave, but I have these foams because I like the smell and how silky my legs leave but I don't always use them because I feel like I need to look at my legs so as not to cut them.
Lenait  D.
N Lauderdale, FL
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Lenait  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream is so good I have use it from long time ago, it make my skin feel so hydrated and fresh, so smooth and the smells is amazing l, it’s very affordable and I recommended
Samantha  M.
Homestead, FL
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Samantha  M.
This is not a bad product I am so glad that is for sensitive scan because I have very sensitive skin nothing about this product that I will change I recommend this product to everyone Alicia skin very silky smooth I will be a repeat buyer
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Keegan C.
This cream lathers up great and doesn’t cause any irritation to my dry, sensitive skin! Helped me get a good close shave too
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jestina R.
I love the shaving cream it’s very effective. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I’m using when I’m showering and shaving just to avoid irritation and this always leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and baby soft. I highly recommend you try if you have sensitive skin as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pamela J.
Bristol, TN
il y a 2 ans
Abigail T. il y a un an
Yes I use this and never leaves me razor burn or itchy legs.
Samantha W.
Lemoore Nas, CA
il y a 2 ans
Denisse U. il y a un an
This is a very nice product since I have sensitive skin as well.