BY SATIN CARE #25 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Satin Care With A Touch Of Olay, With Shea Butter, Is Specially Designed For Dry Skin!&Nbsp; The Moisturizing Formula Helps Protect The Skin Against Moisture Loss During The Shave.&Nbsp; Lubrication During Your Shave Leaves Your Skin Incredibly Soft And Smooth. Shave Gel With Shea Butter For Beautiful Satiny Smooth Skin For Great Results, Use With Gillette Venus Razors Made In The Usa see more...

• I have sensitive skin and have been having a hard time finding a ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this recently? I feel like the formula may have ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite SATIN CARE SHAVING CREAM scent?3 Answers
Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women with a Touch of Olay
  • "I've used a few different shaving creams and have always nicked myself, I haven't so far with this one." in 1 review
  • "I really like this shaving gel because it is moisturizing while at the same time being thin and not super thick." in 1 review
  • "Leave your legs smooth nd super soft after using." in 1 review
  • "I like the brand Coochy, but unfortunately can only buy it online or when I go back to my hometown to visit." in 1 review
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of those products that make you question how you ever survived without it! Leaves skin feel smooth, hydrated and silky. Allows for a close shave. Smells wonderful as well!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this particular shave cream. I love that this one partnered with olay, easy to apply and leaves skin feeling extra soft. I purchased at a local target, and I highly recommend especially this one if you don’t always feel like using lotion after.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
This was a great product! i loved how soft my legs were after shaving and how easy it was to use. The ease of shaving without nicks is great! The smell is great to. I highly recommend.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stunning product. Awesome texture scent and the olay in it Just did wonders on my skin. Felt great. The price is hard to always get in my budget but it’s well worth it.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
Olay Gillette shaving gel is my favorite because it has a nice creamy texture and oils inside of the Shaving gel leaves my legs feeling super soft I love this one
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I went on a hunt when I tried out the Harry's razors (which sounds ironic, being Harry's), and found the razors were super hard for my skin to get used to.  While I never did like the Harry's brand, I did find the Gillette Venus Olay Shave Gel in Violet Swirl.  Containing none of the ingredients I avoid, this was a rare find, and I have loved it ever since.  It has become my go-to brand.  Unlike some of the others I've found, it does let the blades glide over your skin without doing damage (non-bumpy of course).  Bonus, the version I bought from Target and Wegmans comes in a PLASTIC container, so I don't have to worry about rust.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never really used shaving creams or gels in my past and now this is one of the many products that I use now. I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. It doesn't necessarily completely moisturize it, not that I expected it to, but that's really the only downfall I had. When you apply, it lathers up nicely for a smooth shave. It's gentle enough to use all over. The smell isn't harsh nor does it have a "chemical" or "aerosol can " smell like some other brands that I have used.
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
This shaving cream gives you pretty soft skin results like it gets the hair off smoothly no tinkles or kinks. You can get this at any drug store I mostly find it at Walmart but overall it makes my skin soft that's what I like most about it
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down the best shaving gel Gilette has ever made. It has a vanilla scent that's subtle, not overbearing whatsoever. Furthermore, the gel hydrates my skin so well, I can skip my post-shower moisturizer. LOVE IT!
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
Great for sensitive skin, my skin always feels so soft after using! It's very affordable and effective. I find it at my local pharmacy or drugstore and it definetly compares to other products. I buy this every now and again that I want super smooth legs.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite SATIN CARE SHAVING CREAM scent?
Elizabeth R.
What store has the cheapest price?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good product?
Christina L.
Has anyone tried this recently? I feel like the formula may have changed and it is now a big drying.
Angela L.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and have been having a hard time finding a shaving cream that works well. Is this shaving cream good with sensitive skin?