Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado

by Satin Care

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado!
i love the smell to this shaving gel. ive used this product a lot. i like that it doesn't leave irritation on my skin. i love this product and also gillette in general. this product gets the job done, i would recommend to others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bayonne, NJ
Compared to other retailers, this product was worth the price. The image displayed here is not the actual image of the product you will get - I received the "newer" version. I have been using this product for a while now and have no complaints. Works just as well as pricier alternatives.
Prophetstown, IL
I love how creamy and foamy this gets on my skin. Some wash off too quickly in the shower, but I feel like this holds up longer. I can pick this up at Walgreens or Target and I love trying different scents. I'll definitely buy it again.
With every other shave gel I've ever tried I've had horrible irritation and sensitive skin after shaving, but this one is amazing! Because it's perfume and dye free, my skin feels comfortable and moisturizers after shaving.
Columbus, GA
Refreshing, foamy, and wonderful shave gel! Love the alluring avocado scent and the amazing after shave feeling! This product is easy to use, affordable, and smells great! Compared to other products available I often choose this in the girls shave aisle.
Noblesville, IN
I have very sensitive skin and love using Gillette! The smell is great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and not irritated. I love how great my legs feel after using this product. Definitely my go to for shaving gel!
Cottage Grove, OR
I prefer Aveeno shave gel for shaving, just because of its simplicity, and not having to use as much product to get adequate coverage of the shaving area. This product fell short of my expectations, it didn't smell very good, and I had to use a lot more than I wanted to in order to get good shaving cream for shaving.
This shaving cream is fairly standard. The packaging is easy to use, it has a very pleasant scent and always is able to get the job done. While I like it and would use it, It's not my favorite. In comparison to the Aveeno or EOS shave creams it's not nearly as mositurizing as I'd like
I like the way the gel turns to a cream when smooth across the legs. The avocado give the shaving gel the a moisture that adds to the over all finished look of smooth and silky skin once finished with the shaving experience.
Hi I've used Gillette satin care shaving cream for women before! It was affordable and went on smooth! It is a good product to use, I would shave once a week. It is very similar to the Gillette men's shaving cream! Yes I would tell people about this product!

Looking for your answer?