Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado

by Satin Care

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado!
Troy, PA
I hav enjoyed gillette products from the first time i shaved. I am enjoying all scented shave gels and they truly help with dry skin during winter season. I recommend this product.
Westminster, MD
This is my absolute favorite! Makes my very thick stubble soften up so I never have razor burn. My skin feels soft and smooth right after shaving and never itchy and irritated.
York, PA
Seriously the smoothest shaving gel ever and smells amazing too. Use along with the Venus razor and you get the best closest shave ever. I can't use another shaving gel again
Jacksonville, FL
I like the product the avocado gel is nice because there is not a strong fragrance and it doesn't irritate my skin. I wish they would make their containers larger.
I love love that this has avocado in it. Super smooth. It's satin and effective leaving you super smooth. It's different than most gels that I've used, especially with the avocado. It met my expectation and would purchase this product again.
Tampa, FL
This is so good and I have sensitive skin. I use this product from once a week. If not more. The product last for a while and I wouldn’t change how it works!!
Gets the job done and smells great! Also leaves my legs feeling smooth after! Just wish there wasn't a feeling like if I still had a layer of cream post shower
Overland Park, KS
Its gel to shave cream is amazing. Super easy to use. Super easy to apply. Smells and feels amazing. You can. Uy it anywhere. Very affordable. Best used with the same brand razors. Continued use for best results
This shaving gel feels so good in the skin that you can be touching your legs for hours I will recommend it to anybody searching for a good shaving cream.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't smell like you would think with the avocado. Smells great. Doesn't break me out and doesn't leave me with razor burn. Makes my legs so so so soft.

Looking for your answer?