Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado

by Satin Care

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado!
Really good. Leaves your skin feeling really smooth, although the odor isn't the best, but you can just apply cream after.
Whitehorse
Great for dry skin, it's also affordable. Easily used in the shower. I use it whenever I shave. Body part doesnt matter
This is a great product. Works very well and with the avacado I think it makes this product extra smooth to the touch!
cancun
It is a really good product to use after shave because skin get softly I love it ! I would love to have it again!
Smells very good. Packaging is good. Works very well. Lathers quick. Makes legs smooth and makes shaving easier.
Amazing shaving gel with a nice smell and a smooth after feeling. I would recommend this to my friends and family
Works great. Smells good and keeps legs moisturized. It's a staple in my beauty regime and its So affordable
São Paulo
BOA dia, eu gostaria muito de uma amostra grátis de toda linha de tratamento para testa-los! Grata, Helena
I don't not like this product. First you have to use more then you should, it does nothing for your skin.
Lovely shaving gel, comes in a variety of scents but this one is my favourite! Great price point too!

Looking for your answer?