Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado

by Satin Care

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es buwna suave y el aroma ea bueno buen precio pero deberia durar mas perk cumple con su trabajo
Las Cruces, NM
Perfect for dyeing. Leaves your legs smooth and gorgeous . I highly recommend using this product
Oxnard, CA
The smel is great since I love avocados but the whole gel thing just wasn't working out for me !
Candor, NC
Smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out the skin...and smells great too which is a plus in my book!
Staunton , Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado uploaded by Danielle S.
Smells great! Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! 😀 great product! No more Nicks or cuts for me!
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta el Olor y aparte deja la piel super suave, me encanta es super facil de aplicar, !!!!
Newberg, OR
This feels so good on my legs especially after a rough day. I feel more clean using this gel.
Lacey, WA
Love! Love! Love! Leaves your skin feeling super smooth after your done shaving and no smell!
Hawthorne, CA
Leaves your legs feeling soft and smelling great. Not irritating at all. Love the packaging.
Chesapeake, VA
This shaving gel always live my legs so soft and it doesn't break my out wHicham is a plus!

Looking for your answer?