Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado uploaded by Anna M.Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado uploaded by Danielle S.

BY SATIN CARE #59 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin. see more...

Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Gillette Stain Care Shaving Gel with Avocado dispenses really nicely and lathers into a soft and nourishing cream for shaving. I think it does a great job of preventing knicks and scrapes while shaving. I like the light natural scent, and how it feels on my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling soft after use, which I appreciate. It is usually is a good price and I get it at Target or the pharmacy.
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL
I love when Beauty Brands incorporate fruits in their products. Esp avocado is smooth you on the skin and help prevent bumps or irritation. Your legs really feel like Satin for the next couple of days
Tasha G.
Attalla
I have used this ever since I was a teenager. It makes my skin so soft and very smooth. Very easy to use an I love the sensation as well. It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed cool an moisturized.
Maria R.
Doral, FL
I will rate it to the maximum because I see that it is an interesting presentation and proposal for those women who use many gel, and because I love avocado, I would like to try it
Archel M.
New Braunfels, TX
I've been using this particular shaving cream since I started shaving and that's been almost 10 years. Although I've tried other products before I know whenever I go to the store i can always rely on this brand. I never have razor burn after using this products and i always shove my legs in front of my boyfriends face so he can appreciate how soft my legs are after I shave! šŸ˜
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
It's so rare to find such a good workingshaving gel like this i stumbled upon this product when i was at my local drug store and i saw this product when i was looking for shaving gel so i gave it a try and ended up loving this product so much and i would love to use the product a second time i also recommend thos to everyone who needs a good shaving gel.
Dana D.
For the longest time I stopped using shaving cream. Then my daughter asked me why, I told her it was time consuming. My daughter then told me that her legs stay smoother longer with shaving cream. So then I had to try it again. Now I use shaving cream every time I shave and I absolutely love Gillette.
Stephany o.
i love the smell to this shaving gel. ive used this product a lot. i like that it doesn't leave irritation on my skin. i love this product and also gillette in general. this product gets the job done, i would recommend to others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raismery B.
Bayonne, NJ
Compared to other retailers, this product was worth the price. The image displayed here is not the actual image of the product you will get - I received the "newer" version. I have been using this product for a while now and have no complaints. Works just as well as pricier alternatives.
Emily M.
Prophetstown, IL
I love how creamy and foamy this gets on my skin. Some wash off too quickly in the shower, but I feel like this holds up longer. I can pick this up at Walgreens or Target and I love trying different scents. I'll definitely buy it again.