Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado

by Satin Care

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado!
This shaving gel keeps my skin nice and hydrated while using and after. My razor glides through the gel and does not get clogged too easy in my razor like other brands.
Sandston , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Gillette Stain Care Shaving Gel with Avocado dispenses really nicely and lathers into a soft and nourishing cream for shaving. I think it does a great job of preventing knicks and scrapes while shaving. I like the light natural scent, and how it feels on my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling soft after use, which I appreciate. It is usually is a good price and I get it at Target or the pharmacy.
New Britain, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this product, I like the gel texture because it helps.tgw razor glide easier helping the prevention or nicks and cuts and razor burns. It was very hydrating and the smell was pleasant as well. Overall I was satisfied with this product and would purchase it again.
Roselle, IL
I have very dry, sensitive skin and it can be hard for me to find a shaving gel that won't irritate my skin. Using this gel for about a month left me with less redness and hydrated skin! No irritation!
Spring Hill, FL
I love when Beauty Brands incorporate fruits in their products. Esp avocado is smooth you on the skin and help prevent bumps or irritation. Your legs really feel like Satin for the next couple of days
Attalla
I have used this ever since I was a teenager. It makes my skin so soft and very smooth. Very easy to use an I love the sensation as well. It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed cool an moisturized.
Doral, FL
I will rate it to the maximum because I see that it is an interesting presentation and proposal for those women who use many gel, and because I love avocado, I would like to try it
New Braunfels, TX
I've been using this particular shaving cream since I started shaving and that's been almost 10 years. Although I've tried other products before I know whenever I go to the store i can always rely on this brand. I never have razor burn after using this products and i always shove my legs in front of my boyfriends face so he can appreciate how soft my legs are after I shave! šŸ˜
Worcester, MA
It's so rare to find such a good workingshaving gel like this i stumbled upon this product when i was at my local drug store and i saw this product when i was looking for shaving gel so i gave it a try and ended up loving this product so much and i would love to use the product a second time i also recommend thos to everyone who needs a good shaving gel.
For the longest time I stopped using shaving cream. Then my daughter asked me why, I told her it was time consuming. My daughter then told me that her legs stay smoother longer with shaving cream. So then I had to try it again. Now I use shaving cream every time I shave and I absolutely love Gillette.

Looking for your answer?