Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado uploaded by Diana M.Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel for Women Alluring Avocado uploaded by Danielle S.

BY SATIN CARE #46 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Treat Your Curves To Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel Infused With The Inviting Aroma Of Aloe, Jasmine And Orange Blossom And Get Soft, Satiny Smooth Legs!&Nbsp; For Great Results, Use With The New Gillette&Reg; Venus&Reg; Embrace&Trade; Razor Designed To Give You Smooth Skin. see more...

Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Gillette Stain Care Shaving Gel with Avocado dispenses really nicely and lathers into a soft and nourishing cream for shaving. I think it does a great job of preventing knicks and scrapes while shaving. I like the light natural scent, and how it feels on my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling soft after use, which I appreciate. It is usually is a good price and I get it at Target or the pharmacy.
Archel M.
Archel M.
Midland, TX
I've been using this particular shaving cream since I started shaving and that's been almost 10 years. Although I've tried other products before I know whenever I go to the store i can always rely on this brand. I never have razor burn after using this products and i always shove my legs in front of my boyfriends face so he can appreciate how soft my legs are after I shave! 😍
Marie Z.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
It's so rare to find such a good workingshaving gel like this i stumbled upon this product when i was at my local drug store and i saw this product when i was looking for shaving gel so i gave it a try and ended up loving this product so much and i would love to use the product a second time i also recommend thos to everyone who needs a good shaving gel.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I prefer Aveeno shave gel for shaving, just because of its simplicity, and not having to use as much product to get adequate coverage of the shaving area. This product fell short of my expectations, it didn't smell very good, and I had to use a lot more than I wanted to in order to get good shaving cream for shaving.
Dana D.
Dana D.
For the longest time I stopped using shaving cream. Then my daughter asked me why, I told her it was time consuming. My daughter then told me that her legs stay smoother longer with shaving cream. So then I had to try it again. Now I use shaving cream every time I shave and I absolutely love Gillette.
Raismery B.
Raismery B.
Bayonne, NJ
Compared to other retailers, this product was worth the price. The image displayed here is not the actual image of the product you will get - I received the "newer" version. I have been using this product for a while now and have no complaints. Works just as well as pricier alternatives.
Tara S.
Tara S.
This shaving cream is fairly standard. The packaging is easy to use, it has a very pleasant scent and always is able to get the job done. While I like it and would use it, It's not my favorite. In comparison to the Aveeno or EOS shave creams it's not nearly as mositurizing as I'd like
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
Refreshing, foamy, and wonderful shave gel! Love the alluring avocado scent and the amazing after shave feeling! This product is easy to use, affordable, and smells great! Compared to other products available I often choose this in the girls shave aisle.
Stephany o.
Stephany o.
i love the smell to this shaving gel. ive used this product a lot. i like that it doesn't leave irritation on my skin. i love this product and also gillette in general. this product gets the job done, i would recommend to others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Silver Spring, MD
Did they really put avocado in shaving cream?? My god, on behalf of white people everywhere is like to apologize for everything we've done to make this world a terrible place full of unnecessary hate and random obsessions with dumb things