Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel For Women uploaded by Alondra C.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Satin Care Shaving Gel For Women, 2.5oz Dry Skin Formula Contains Vitamins A, C and E Leaves skin feeling wonderfully smooth and moisturized

Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is the best shaving gel that I can get in most stores. I've tried all the other ones and they either leave a residue or don't give me as close of a shave.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I liked this shaving cream. It went on smoothly and did not dry my legs outs like some shaving creams do.
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
It has a nice consistency, I just prefer something different! Smell was nice and the price, too, though.
Eugenia W.
Birmingham, AL
This shaving gel is great!!! I like it better than skin mate gel but this leaves my skin so smooth. It is marketed at a very good price and I normally buy them at Walmart. I am very satisfied with this product
paige b.
The bottle is a little small for the price, the scent is ok but not a favourite. It has a nice foam to it, but for how expensive it was I'll stick with a cheaper brand.
Stephanie L.
I like the smell of this. I think its an unnecessary cost though. You can accomplish the same thing with water. I personally see the same results with or without shaving cream. Easy to find in stores.
Annie F.
I normally do not use shave gel, but when I used this one that I bought from hannaford I was impressed. It was very effective and the can was super easy to hold. The smell was okay I thought it could have been better.
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
They have so many great scents, it's hard to choose. Personally my favorite is the sensitive skin with baby oil. I tend to opt for anything with extra moisturizing properties, and this shaving cream did not disappoint. It comes in a smaller travel size as well.
Kaila O.
I am satisfied with this product but it is not my favorite. I got it at my local Walmart and it is not too expensive and gets the job done. I have used this brand several times and tried a variety of different scents. However I need something more for sensitive skin.
Rachel D.
This product does its job as far as helping with my shaving routine but I didn't feel that it gave my legs enough moisture to keep them from itching and I still had some minimal razor burn.