Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel For Women uploaded by Alondra C.

Gillette Satin Care Shaving Gel For Women

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Satin Care Shaving Gel For Women, 2.5oz Dry Skin Formula Contains Vitamins A, C and E Leaves skin feeling wonderfully smooth and moisturized

Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Great close shave!! Just find shaving cream to not be necessary when there are so many lotions and body washes you can use instead! I bought this once and found that it didn't make much of a difference in my shave
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
I can't justify spending money on ladies shaving cream. This was messy and thick. Conditioner works great for me to shave with. I always have dry skin after using any type of shaving cream this was the same. Dry skin after.
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This shaving gel is great!!! I like it better than skin mate gel but this leaves my skin so smooth. It is marketed at a very good price and I normally buy them at Walmart. I am very satisfied with this product
Annie F.
I normally do not use shave gel, but when I used this one that I bought from hannaford I was impressed. It was very effective and the can was super easy to hold. The smell was okay I thought it could have been better.
Stephanie L.
I like the smell of this. I think its an unnecessary cost though. You can accomplish the same thing with water. I personally see the same results with or without shaving cream. Easy to find in stores.
paige b.
The bottle is a little small for the price, the scent is ok but not a favourite. It has a nice foam to it, but for how expensive it was I'll stick with a cheaper brand.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I've yet find my holy grail shaving product. I have sensitive skin and have to shave my neck and face thanks to hormone imbalances. Finding something that is gentle enough to use on my sensitive face is tricky, but this seems to be doing the job. It hasn't changed my life or my bad skin, but it hasn't made it worse either. I use bio oil as an after shave, and my skin doesn't hate me too much. Still looking for some combination of shave gel/cream, razors, and after shave care that eliminates the occasional razor burn I get, but for now, this is about as good I've found.
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
They have so many great scents, it's hard to choose. Personally my favorite is the sensitive skin with baby oil. I tend to opt for anything with extra moisturizing properties, and this shaving cream did not disappoint. It comes in a smaller travel size as well.
Kaila O.
I am satisfied with this product but it is not my favorite. I got it at my local Walmart and it is not too expensive and gets the job done. I have used this brand several times and tried a variety of different scents. However I need something more for sensitive skin.
Rachel D.
This product does its job as far as helping with my shaving routine but I didn't feel that it gave my legs enough moisture to keep them from itching and I still had some minimal razor burn.