BY SATIN CARE #43 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel with a Touch of Olay: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Contains shea butter see more...

Sade V.
Cleveland , OH
I love this two pack, especially the fact that it has some Olay soap mixed with the shaving gel. I try to buy this shaving gel and the matching Olay body wash as well just because I love how all of that products feel on my skin. I would recommend for anyone to try this duo!
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA
With two of us now shaving in our household, I started searching for shave gel that was cost effective and a great product. I love subscribe and save, so I looked there first. I ran across this Gillette shave gel, so I thought I would give it a try. The price, and the fact that it comes in a six pack, is what sold me. My daughter and I both tried it out. We both agree that the shave gel is very smooth and has a silky feeling to it. We also loved the fact that after using it, it leaves your legs soft and smooth for hours. It does have a small fragrant smell to it, but it wasn't overpowering to either of us. We both agreed that this is the shave gel that we wanted to use from now on. Like I previous said, I love the fact that it comes on subscribe and save. Shave gel was always one of those items that I always would forget to keep on hand, and then when you run out (usually in the middle of shaving), your kind of in a bind. With subscribe and save, it just comes to my door every few months, which makes it a win-win to me.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Gillette Satin care shave gel with a touch of Olay is probably one of my favorite shave gels of all time! It is very moisturizing! It lathers up nicely so you can get a close nice shave! It is very sensitive and does not irritate your skin! I don't see how people can shave with just water. I always get ingrown hairs and little red bumps when I do that! By using the Gillette Satin care shave gel with olay I no longer have any ingrown hairs nor do I get little annoying red bumps!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Love using Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel with a touch of Olay! It makes the razor just glide over my leg leaving them soft and silky and nick free!
I trust Gillette and Olay so I highly recommend this product!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good item, especially if you use oil of olay as a bidy washer before shave. Acts almost as a finishing product for shaving leaving you feel fresh afterwards and smooth
Leli a.
Hazel Crest, IL
Absolutely love this product!!!! Great price at Walmart and they alway have a coupon. Works very well in the show. Definitely meets expectations! Some of the others don't leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely buy it again
Laura P.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m much more a shave cream, as gel has been known to give me razor burn if  use too little . This worked fairly well, but I had to use a ton to ward off razor burn. I would not repurchase.
Chastity J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this shave cream. It smells great and makes my skin so smooth. It protects against nicks. It is not expensive and easy to find in just about any grocery store or large retail chain!
Samantha E.
Beaver Dam, KY
Makes my skin super super soft. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and reduces nicks from my razor blade. Super affordable. I purchased mine from Walmart. I've repurchased this product multiple times.
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
I love this product so much. It leaves my skin super soft. It met all my expectations of being simple to use, feeling good, and being inexpensive. I highly recommend his to anyone.