BY SATIN CARE #27 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel with a Touch of Olay: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Contains shea butter see more...

Carol L.
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I'm not super picky about my shaving cream, so Gilette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay does the job at a very affordable price! A little bit goes a long way, and the Olay leaves me feeling smooth with no razor burn! I've bought this multiple times, but my main annoyance though is that the bottom of the bottle has some metal. Therefore, if you leave it in your shower or on your bath tub, it leaves a rust ring after a while. This is the only reason I'd considering a different product next time I need shaving cream.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Summertown, TN
I have to say I was disappointed in this item. I had purchased it and was very excited to use it. The product would not come out of the can like it was supposed to. However when you would sit it down the product would come out of the top of the can all around the button you push. When I called the manufactures they refered me to another manufacture to get the problem corrected. I stopped worrying about it at that point. if my small purchase was not important to them, I did not have to buy it again.
Tory S.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this one! It has a smooth buttery texture almost which must be because of the Olay. I got a great shave and I didn't feel like my skin was as dried out after I got out of the shower as it has been with other brands. This is my favorite shaving cream and although I have tried others, I keep coming back to this one.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
This shaving cream is beyond smooth. I absolutely hate shaving my legs and rarely do it, but this product prompts me to do it more often just for the sake of how smooth my legs are afterwards. The product is long lasting and foams well. I'd recommend it to anyone with sensitive or dry skin concerns.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite brand for shave gel. I feel the price is good. It works well, never causes razor burn. It and lasts a while, I don't run out too quickly. I don't notice any particular difference with the Touch of Olay compared to the other versions though, they all seem to work the same for me.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This is my favorite! It leave my legs feeling silky soft. I have had problems with the bottle itself though. I used it once and then it stopped working when it was still full. The company was great though and every time it happened they would send me a coupon for a free one.
Gabe H.
Gabe H.
Hurricane, WV
I like these shave gels okay. I like how this one didn't have that shave gel typical smell. However I prefer using something more with an oil bc I find that shave cream gel is a little tacky afterwards and doesn't prevent razor burns as well. Also the bottom of the can rust
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS
I absolutely love a gel to foam shave cream, the products lasts so long. I probably use this product twice a week and I have had it for over 3 months. It is a very affordable price, and I purchased it at Wal-Mart. As soon as I run out of this bottle, I will be repurchasing!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I don't normally use shaving cream..but I really loved this stuff! it is super smooth and silky..it had an amazing smell and it worked really well with my Venus razor...my legs haven't been that smooth in forever!! I totally recommend this to anybody who shaves!!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is great and for sensitive skin! It doesn't compare to any other shaving cream I have. You can buy this at any grocery store or CVS?Walgreens. I use it every time I shave, about once a week. I am satisfied with this product and will continue to use!