Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel Passionista Fruit

by Satin Care

Gillette® Satin Care® Passionista Fruit™ Shave Gel.

Great shave gel.

For new shavers

Excellent gel a raiser.

Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized? And does this smell good?
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel Passionista Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Sefora A.
Gilroy , Ca
love it! always smells great and one of my favorite shave gel it leaves you soft and hairless
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works great, provides a close and smooth shave. Smell is good, not my favorite smell but also not a bad smell either. Leaves skin soft.
cory D.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is my all time favorite! it makes your legs so shiny and soft after you shave. its cheap and you can buy two packs on amazon
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When using this shave gel for shaving my legs and underarms, the smell is very invigorating.  It makes a great foam that helps with getting a good shave.
Sara S.
Benton, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good product that leaves your skin nice silky and smooth after your shave it gives you a very close shaved and pairs nicely with any razor not just the brand that manufactures does shaving cream I love that it goes on as a jail and ladders into a foam
Amy S.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off I love the scent of this product! It smells absolutely amazing. I also love how smooth it made my legs feel after shaving. This brand never seems to disappoint! It always does the trick and it’s very affordable! I’ve purchased this at Target and Walmart before!
Tia D.
LAUREL, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Shaving gel as well it does cost a little more than the other one that I use but it is worth paying for it so you can get it from very convenient places like Target and Walmart and you'll be satisfied
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this shaving cream it has a fruity scent. It goes on easy but i would say its my second choice. I don't use it as often because I feel its not as good as mens shaving gel. I would buy since they always have coupons.
Corrina  F.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
This shaving creme smells amazing, filling my bathroom with fruity awesomeness! Definitely recommend!!!
Syn
BySyn
This shave gel smells yummy and works great too. I can shave close and not get cut like I did with my old brand. It's so moisturizing and even after rinsing your skin is soft and smooth. I love this scent I can smell it long after shaving.