Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSatin Care
Gillette Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women

by Satin Care

Satin Care Sensitive Skin Formula shave gel for women 7 Oz with Aloe Vera, is specially designed for shaving sensitive skin. This lightly fragranced shaving gel with advanced lubricants provides incredible razor glide for protection against nicks and cuts. Get glide for sensitive skin with Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel for women.

Is ok safe for shaving your face?
I just use a bar of soap for my "shaving cream" i find that it works just s great, i have tried shaving cream before and don't see the point in buying it. what would you say?
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Sarah W.
I don’t have much problems with this-just thick so I don’t get the closest shave. Affordable. Makes a great foam on your legs even though it comes out as a gel. Says it’s for sensitive skin. Hasn’t rusted on the bottom yet like cheaper brands!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve smell and it seems to work well with my sensitive skin! I regularly buy this product. Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Gives a great shave, I used this when another product was breaking me out. I liked it and had no problems with it.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I started using this my skin would always breakout because my skin is so sensitive so when I discovered this little gem it made me feel like rose from titanic “I’ll never let go”
Tracey P.
usa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far this is the best shave cream/ gel I have used. It works great on my sensitive skin. I typically get razor bumps/ rash. Since using this product it is very minimal. I use this only about 2xs a week. It leaves that very smooth skin. I would definitely buy this again, I don't think I would use a different product
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only shaving cream I use, it's a shave gel with aloe vera, leaves your skin smooth..I love it and comes in 2 pack.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and always have a hard time finding a shaving gel that doesn't bother my skin when I shave. This is easy to find at Target and is designed specifically for sensitive skin like mine. I really like it! I wish it was sold in larger packaging because I feel like I buy it relatively frequently. Overall, good product for those of us with sensitive skin!
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great product for sensitive skin from a brand I trust. Goodbye bumps and irritation!
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Stefo S.
I have sensitive skin...this shaving cream saved my skin from getting razor bumps! It has a gel like feel to it but when lathered and applied it turns into foam. Helps your skin get soft and smooth... And its very effective in what it does..and smells great!!
christina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this shave cream, its moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. Not overwhelming in fragrance, leaves my skin smooth and supple.