BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Satin Care Sensitive Skin Formula shave gel for women 7 Oz with Aloe Vera, is specially designed for shaving sensitive skin. This lightly fragranced shaving gel with advanced lubricants provides incredible razor glide for protection against nicks and cuts. Get glide for sensitive skin with Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel for women. see more...

• I just use a bar of soap for my "shaving cream" i find that it wo...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Kirkville, NY
So I used to use conditioner for shaving, but after using this shave gel, never again! I bought this for my daughter when it was time to teach her how to shave and then I figured I would give it a try as well. I used to have to use lotion after shaving and now I don't! Great stuff.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
I have extremely sensitive skin, and this product has been life saving in a pinch. I usually like to wax, but on the occasion I need a touch up and this is one of the few gels I can use that don't give me a reaction.

There's not a strong smell, but I honestly prefer that.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Elizabethton, TN
This gel is perfect for, well all areas. Not only to we buy it, use it, but we stock up on it when we shop at Sams club. We do use other products, but this one is my favorite, it works better than any other, smells better, and is very easy on my sensitive skin! Must buy!
I have tried many shave gels for women & I just don't like them. This one didn't fare any better. I just don't like the extra work it takes to get the gels to foam. Usually the gels just end up washing down the drain before I get a chance to shave. That just sucks.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Saint Cloud, FL
I always needed to use the gel for sensitive skin and now so does my daughter. We both like the gels they go on smooth and work great. This product is not expensive and works great. I buy at Target or Walmart they usually have the best prices.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Left my legs feeling soft and not at all irritated after shaving. Also, no reaction or irritation on my sensitive skin. Neutral scent that was not exceptionally strong. Gel easily lathers into thick cream/foam. Would recommend this product.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Albion, NY
Love this product ! legs feel smooth and silky right after shaving... does not dry out your skin and no razor knicks .... compared to using some older type of shaving creams, this is the way to go !!! very satisfied with this product !
Emily W.
Emily W.
I don't always use shave gel, but I really enjoyed this one I purchased at Target. The gel goes a long way, and it gave me a smooth shave without irritating my skin. I'd recommend it for someone looking for a close shave.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
This gel gets the job done I kind of just picked it off the shelf because it was the cheapest and I wasn't picky. It was easy to use and met my expectations. I still got razor burn but it helped a little.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Philadelphia , PA
I have extremely sensitive skin, especially down there, and this shaving cream protects my skin while still allowing me to shave as close to the skin as possible. I would never use anything else.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milner, GA
I just use a bar of soap for my "shaving cream" i find that it works just s great, i have tried shaving cream before and don't see the point in buying it. what would you say?