Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingSatin Care
Gillette Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women

by Satin Care

Satin Care Sensitive Skin Formula shave gel for women 7 Oz with Aloe Vera, is specially designed for shaving sensitive skin. This lightly fragranced shaving gel with advanced lubricants provides incredible razor glide for protection against nicks and cuts. Get glide for sensitive skin with Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel for women.

Is ok safe for shaving your face?
I just use a bar of soap for my "shaving cream" i find that it works just s great, i have tried shaving cream before and don't see the point in buying it. what would you say?
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,615 reviews
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this with my razor! It really helps my skin not get irritated when I have to shave! It soothes it and it keeps my skin not to feel like I got razor burn. It was so cheap to buy and I definitely will buy again! I do recommend it to all who have sensitive skin!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Sarah W.
I don’t have much problems with this-just thick so I don’t get the closest shave. Affordable. Makes a great foam on your legs even though it comes out as a gel. Says it’s for sensitive skin. Hasn’t rusted on the bottom yet like cheaper brands!
Coral M.
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Coral M.
This my case may not be yours but ... I have very sensitive skin and I am very disappointed with this product. It irritated my legs and left the rest of my skin extremely dry after shaving. I instantly felt itchy after raking my skin with the razor. I used about half a bottle, changed my body wash and poofy used this product for several weeks until I could no longer tolerate the discomfort. I thought it was a good product and great price but unfortunately it did not work for my skin. Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Carol A.
I like this product because is the only one that after use it don't irritate my skin and the fragance to aloe vera is very imperceptible Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women
Karen P.
Culiacan
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Karen P.
Perfect for helping you shave your legs, I also used it for shave my bikini area and works perfectly!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve smell and it seems to work well with my sensitive skin! I regularly buy this product. Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,002 reviews
Gives a great shave, I used this when another product was breaking me out. I liked it and had no problems with it.
Tracey P.
usa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So far this is the best shave cream/ gel I have used. It works great on my sensitive skin. I typically get razor bumps/ rash. Since using this product it is very minimal. I use this only about 2xs a week. It leaves that very smooth skin. I would definitely buy this again, I don't think I would use a different product
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I started using this my skin would always breakout because my skin is so sensitive so when I discovered this little gem it made me feel like rose from titanic “I’ll never let go”
Carrie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Women uploaded by Carrie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! Sensitive skin approved! I've always loved this brand for my sensitive skin, I particularly love the soft gel that expands\turns into cream. So soft & kinda fun to use as well.. Lol Nice light fresh smell. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft, a lot better then using just plain soap to shave!