BY SATIN CARE #56 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Satin Care Sensitive Skin Formula shave gel for women 2.5 oz. with Aloe Vera, is specially designed for shaving sensitive skin. This lightly fragranced shaving gel with advanced lubricants provides incredible razor glide for protection against nicks and cuts. Get glide for sensitive skin with Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel for women. see more...

Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is perfect for sensitive skin, and the gel helps smooth while shaving, yet get a close shave! I think this is better quality compared to other brands. It meets my expectations every time! I’d recommend to any skin type!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. I have been able to use a coupon through cartwheel each time I buy so have felt like I have been getting a good deal. The texture of this product is why I love it, a little goes a LONG way and this gets incredibly foamy yet in a thick way.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Leaves my skin feeling light and airy. Doesn't give that residue feeling afterwards. It is so self explanatory to use that I love it. I use it a couple times a week and it is super effective!! I will continue to buy and tell all my friends about it.
Katie C.
Charlotte, NC
I like using sensitive skin shave gel. I'm not sure if the moisturizing habits last after the shave, but it does seem to cushion the shave better. I use this a few times a week and i like the formula. It's one of the best shave gels I've used. I would recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the only shave gels that don't leave my sensitive skin with harsh razor bumps and burn. This is my second favorite brand to use I especially like the value for the price of this product
Genie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good product. Although a little more pricey than other options. It still does what it is intended to do. Gives you a close, easy shave, while protecting your sensitive skin. I only switched brands based on price.
Madison S.
Flagstaff, AZ
My favorite! My skin is so sensitive and this thing just works fabulously! I would recommend this product to anyone because it's pretty much all I buy at target. I promise you won't be disappointed in this.
Kimbyr L.
El segundo , Ca
I love this stuff!! It gives me a much better have, especially on my legs! I use it every time I shave. I dunno what I did before I found it! I even find it at the 99 cents only store. I'd definitely recommend it.
Letitia T.
Huntsville, AL
I can normally use cheaper brand shave cream on my legs, but in the winter and for my underarms I ALWAYS use this kind. I have sensitive dry skin in winter and I just want to take extra care on my underarms and this shaving cream has worked best and it doesn't leave me covered in razorburn or with dry skin!
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This isn't the greatest. It smells kind of weird and doesn't foam very well. I bought it at Walmart and used to use it all the time until I found e.o.s. shave gel. It goes on smoothly, but I just find that it doesn't protect againts razor burn very well. I wouldn't really recommend it.