Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#52 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Ally P.
Ally P.

Omg omg omg I wish this was body wash it smells so good!!! I buy this all the time and it's great for my sensitive skin
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Ottumwa, IA

The shaving gel smells awesome but I feel like there is not as much in this can. The gel feels better on skin
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

Left my legs silky smooth and smelled wonderful. I would use everyday but it's a little to pricey for me and my family since there are four girls.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Lethbridge

Smells great but isn't really good for sensitive skin. I would nick myself too much. It would be good on normal skin though
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Onua S.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY

Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.

This product works really well and oh my goodness does it ever smell amazing! I really like it.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

This shaving cream smells good and it makes your skin really soft. It's great for those who have sensitive skin like me.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY

I have very sensitive skin but this does not irritate it at all. I love using this brand and scent of shaving gel. It's wonderful.

Join Now