Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
East Brunswick, NJ

I absolutely love when my gel is sensitive to my skin and has a great scent that sticks for hours
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV

This shave gel makes my legs feel soooo amazing after I shave them! And the smell is to die for!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX

Love the smell. Leave my skin smooth. And last up to two to three days. Easy to use. I love it
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.

This gel smells really good. I have other brands that I like more , but I will use this one.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Norcross, GA

It's nice and soft and smooth always leaving my legs amazing after shaving I really love it
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Kalissa B.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA

Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Josie E.
Josie E.
Grove City, OH

Works well! Sometimes the scent can be slightly overbearing though. I prefer light scents
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC

Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.

Join Now