Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #31 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is an amazing product i love using them after shower it gives this fresh and sweet scent
aryon p.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH
This is by far my favorite shave gel! It helps leave my skin so smooth and smells amazing if u haven't tried it i highly recommend it
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
I have very sensitive skin but this does not irritate it at all. I love using this brand and scent of shaving gel. It's wonderful.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
This shaving cream smells good and it makes your skin really soft. It's great for those who have sensitive skin like me.
Onua S.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY
Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA
Left my legs silky smooth and smelled wonderful. I would use everyday but it's a little to pricey for me and my family since there are four girls.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
Livonia, NY
Cream works great! The only concern I had was the smell was too strong and I had to throw it away.