Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA

This is the only brand shaving gel I can use. I break out from all other brands. I love this scent. Does a good job. Foams up well and I have never cut myself using this brand. Leaves my legs silky smooth and last a long time. I never have raser burn after.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love the smell of this shave gel... it is also quite moisturizing and helps to prevent those nasty cuts and nicks. Very smooth after shaving. I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless.
Onua S.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY

Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.

I use this cream and apply it every time I am going to shave my legs. I use it with my Gilette Venus razor. I love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and prevents the razor bumps from forming.
Judith L.
Judith L.
White Plains, NY

Like all skintimate shave gels, this was no exception, It smells amazing and works really well. It is also sold at a really reasonable price so you get your money's worth.
Eithne W.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, Ontario

The smell is great and my legs feel really smooth after using. My skin is fairly sensitive and I have no issues with this (or any of the other scents in the line)
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

I love this product! Smells great and does good job. A little bit of gel works into a good amount of cream. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Augusta, KS

It really does it's jobs and smells really good.. It perfect if you are new to shaving your legs or if they were irritated this leaves the smooth
Ella W.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN

Not a big fan of this product. Kinda makes my legs itchy after every use. Other brands I've tried don't do that to me. But it does smell great.
aryon p.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH

This is by far my favorite shave gel! It helps leave my skin so smooth and smells amazing if u haven't tried it i highly recommend it

Join Now