Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #51 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Anali A.
Fruit its the best in the world. Love it!!!!! Amazing and perfect. Recommended 100%. Thanks Gillette for this.
Phyllis D.
Keyport, NJ
I love the Gillette shaving products, every time I shave my legs, it has them feeling so smooth, and so soft
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
love this fruity scent it isn't an overpowering fruit scent instead it is a nice fruity not too strong scent
Brittany J.
Ottumwa , IA
The shaving gel smells awesome but I feel like there is not as much in this can. The gel feels better on skin
Dru M.
Riverside, CA
Works great and hydrates the skin too, one of my favorites leaves you soft and smooth with a great smell too
Susie J.
BURNSVILLE, MN
Cheap price and it smells great. Good solid product. I would give it 5 stars if it was a foam and not a gel.
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the smell! It's also really good for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves my legs really soft.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I have tried this brand in several different scents and they all smell great. I prefer to use shave creams.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
this scent is amazing!!! and very good lather beyond thick and good!! love it and helps me get a good shave