Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY
Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Samantha F.
I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA
Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the Gillette Satin Care shave gels. They prevent my skin from being dry after I shave, especially in the winter, and I can find the product almost anywhere. I think a shave gel lasts longer than a shaving cream because a little bit goes a long way.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Anna H.
Mason, OH
The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it