Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH

This shave gel made it so much easier to shave my legs! I never got a knick and it really goes a long ways!
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH

I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

My go to shave gel! You get a great amount of product for the money!! This is always a repurchase for me!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

This product smells great and always leaves my legs feeling very soft and healthy and even moisturized
MichelIe C.
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO

It doesnt take alot foans up when you rub on legs moisturized legs so you use less lotion smells good
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan , Fl

Very clean shave with this product, and a very wonderful scent to it. Smooth going on and coming off!
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Satin care is by far the best shaving cream on the market. It both smells great and works perfectly!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

it smells great and the foam hidrates my skin so good i love it sooooo much. it is super affirtable
victoria m.
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO

Passionista fruit smells great and always leaves my skin feeling smooth with no razor burn or rash.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
Livonia, NY

Cream works great! The only concern I had was the smell was too strong and I had to throw it away.

Join Now