Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC

Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL

This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Molly S.
Molly S.

Smells delicious. No irritation. Protects skin when shaving! Doesn't irritate cut skin.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA

It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

Gilette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel smells lovely and keeps my skin nice and smooth.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Truro, NS

This makes shaving really easy. I really liked this scent and it didn't dry out my skin.
Jessica  Z.
Jessica Z.
Fresno, CA

Smell good and works terrific! Satin care is silky leaving your legs soft.i love this brand!
Judith L.
Judith L.
White Plains, NY

Like all skintimate shave gels, this was no exception, It smells amazing and works really well. It is also sold at a really reasonable price so you get your money's worth.
Yaimee G.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington

I use this having cream to shave my legs and I really enjoy how soft it is on my skin. I recommend it.

Join Now