Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #44 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gel they smell really good and it works really good. And it leaves the skin really soft. And smooth
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
love this fruity scent it isn't an overpowering fruit scent instead it is a nice fruity not too strong scent
Dru M.
Riverside, CA
Works great and hydrates the skin too, one of my favorites leaves you soft and smooth with a great smell too
Brittany J.
Ottumwa , IA
The shaving gel smells awesome but I feel like there is not as much in this can. The gel feels better on skin
Phyllis D.
Keyport, NJ
I love the Gillette shaving products, every time I shave my legs, it has them feeling so smooth, and so soft
Susie J.
BURNSVILLE, MN
Cheap price and it smells great. Good solid product. I would give it 5 stars if it was a foam and not a gel.
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
This shave gel made it so much easier to shave my legs! I never got a knick and it really goes a long ways!
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I have tried this brand in several different scents and they all smell great. I prefer to use shave creams.