Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#25 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY
April 7, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Great shave cream smells amazing. Makes my legs feel great, soft, smooth and prevents niks and cuts. Highly recommend.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Yeri R.
Yeri R.
Oct. 10, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I bought it out of curiosity I usually no longer need to use creams to shave, smells very rich and is a great cream, but would not buy because I shave me when I bathe with soap and water is fine for me,
Shea L.
Shea L.
Jan. 23, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Satin Care is a wonderful shave gel to use to help me have nice smooth skin. I absolutely love the scent of the Passionista Fruit gel. It is just awesome!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Jan. 23, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I love the scent of thus shave gel! Foams up easily and really simple to use! Love the packaging! Worth the price! Very effective! Would totally buy again!
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Amazing smell!! Love the way it keeps my legs smooth and bump free! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This smells really good and works well for its purpose however it isn't the most moisturizing and falls off even if it gets just a little wet
Bree M.
Bree M.
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I love this is makes my legs so smooth and soft, it also smells amazing! You can get it an any drug store for a couple of bucks! it's amazing I use it all the time. Would definitely buy again and again!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
Jan. 18, 2017, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I have tried this brand in several different scents and they all smell great. I prefer to use shave creams.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I normally use this shaving cream quite a bit. Thick and creamy and smells great!