Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#52 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC

Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL

This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA

It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Molly S.
Molly S.

Smells delicious. No irritation. Protects skin when shaving! Doesn't irritate cut skin.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

Amazing smell!! Love the way it keeps my legs smooth and bump free! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX

I love the scent of thus shave gel! Foams up easily and really simple to use! Love the packaging! Worth the price! Very effective! Would totally buy again!
Shea L.
Shea L.

Satin Care is a wonderful shave gel to use to help me have nice smooth skin. I absolutely love the scent of the Passionista Fruit gel. It is just awesome!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

it smells great and the foam hidrates my skin so good i love it sooooo much. it is super affirtable

Join Now