Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX

Love the smell. Leave my skin smooth. And last up to two to three days. Easy to use. I love it
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.

This gel smells really good. I have other brands that I like more , but I will use this one.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Norcross, GA

It's nice and soft and smooth always leaving my legs amazing after shaving I really love it
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Kalissa B.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA

Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC

Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL

This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA

It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Molly S.
Molly S.

Smells delicious. No irritation. Protects skin when shaving! Doesn't irritate cut skin.

Join Now