Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL

I purchased the travel size version. It smells really good and comes sprays out pretty normal.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Ottumwa, IA

The shaving gel smells awesome but I feel like there is not as much in this can. The gel feels better on skin
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ

it smells great and the foam hidrates my skin so good i love it sooooo much. it is super affirtable
Shea L.
Shea L.

Satin Care is a wonderful shave gel to use to help me have nice smooth skin. I absolutely love the scent of the Passionista Fruit gel. It is just awesome!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX

I love the scent of thus shave gel! Foams up easily and really simple to use! Love the packaging! Worth the price! Very effective! Would totally buy again!
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

Amazing smell!! Love the way it keeps my legs smooth and bump free! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

This smells really good and works well for its purpose however it isn't the most moisturizing and falls off even if it gets just a little wet
Bree M.
Bree M.

I love this is makes my legs so smooth and soft, it also smells amazing! You can get it an any drug store for a couple of bucks! it's amazing I use it all the time. Would definitely buy again and again!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH

I have tried this brand in several different scents and they all smell great. I prefer to use shave creams.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

I normally use this shaving cream quite a bit. Thick and creamy and smells great!

Join Now