Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #51 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Magali A.
Wapato, WA
I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.
Milena A.
Centralia, WA
I enjoyed this product very much , I liked the consistency of it also how it did a great job and i didn't get any cuts.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY
Great shave cream smells amazing. Makes my legs feel great, soft, smooth and prevents niks and cuts. Highly recommend.
Kristen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Anali A.
Fruit its the best in the world. Love it!!!!! Amazing and perfect. Recommended 100%. Thanks Gillette for this.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing smell!! Love the way it keeps my legs smooth and bump free! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Andria D.
East Lansing, MI
I am such a big fan of Satan care. It smells awesome is very affordable and leaves the skin feeling like silk.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!