Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

Love the smell and this shaving gell leaves my legs feeling hydrated and smooth eafter each shave
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV

This shave gel makes my legs feel soooo amazing after I shave them! And the smell is to die for!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX

Love the smell. Leave my skin smooth. And last up to two to three days. Easy to use. I love it
Brittney J.
Brittney J.

This gel smells really good. I have other brands that I like more , but I will use this one.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Norcross, GA

It's nice and soft and smooth always leaving my legs amazing after shaving I really love it
Kalissa B.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA

Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL

This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC

Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA

It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.