Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I like this shaving cream. It leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. The scent is also Great. I prefer the gel over the foam.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell works well and leathers nicely. Seems to actually cling onto the skin and help with shaving. Keep skin soft too.
Alexandria S.
Laconia, NH
Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Sunny C.
This gel is great. It smells good. It doesn't leave any razor bumps when I use this product. It's got a nice consistency to it.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Destiny W.
Denver, CO
The gel puffs up and lathers my skin to prwvent cuts or razor burn and leaves my skin silky smooth. Fruity smell is a bonus.
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
Smells great. Does not work well. More nicks than any other gel or cream I have used. Once I used it up I did not repurchase.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream smells good and it makes your skin really soft. It's great for those who have sensitive skin like me.