Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell works well and leathers nicely. Seems to actually cling onto the skin and help with shaving. Keep skin soft too.
Stephanie R.
Science Hill, KY
I like this shaving cream. It leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. The scent is also Great. I prefer the gel over the foam.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Alexandria S.
65 Central St., Apt.3E
Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Sunny C.
This gel is great. It smells good. It doesn't leave any razor bumps when I use this product. It's got a nice consistency to it.
Destiny W.
Denver, CO
The gel puffs up and lathers my skin to prwvent cuts or razor burn and leaves my skin silky smooth. Fruity smell is a bonus.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
Smells great. Does not work well. More nicks than any other gel or cream I have used. Once I used it up I did not repurchase.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.