Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Kalissa B.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA
Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC
Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA
It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Columbia, MO
I love the smell and feeling of this shaving cream. I love that the gel turns into foam and you can see what you're doing. This product is relatively inexpensive. I usually switch between men and women's shaving cream so I don't get razor burn, but this one never fails me.
Jes S.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Love the scent of this! Easy to use and goes on very creamy. Very affordable for the amount you get. I felt like my skin was softer after using this opposed to using regular soap or body wash.
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
it smells great and the foam hidrates my skin so good i love it sooooo much. it is super affirtable
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
has a great smell but rinses off really easily. i prefer mens shaving cream honestly . wont be buying again
Andria D.
Andria D.
East Lansing, MI
I am such a big fan of Satan care. It smells awesome is very affordable and leaves the skin feeling like silk.