Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #31 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA
It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Maria P.
Fontana
Love how the he’ll just turns into foam. Love the smell not too sweet but still fruity. Affordable and leave you legs silky. Similar to other but has a unique silky and smooth feeling
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Honestly, this is the only shaving cream i have ever used and i don’t see any problems with it so i just keep on buying it! Great product, works well and doesn’t break the bank.
Danielle W.
Columbia, MO
I love the smell and feeling of this shaving cream. I love that the gel turns into foam and you can see what you're doing. This product is relatively inexpensive. I usually switch between men and women's shaving cream so I don't get razor burn, but this one never fails me.
Jes S.
San diego, CA
Love the scent of this! Easy to use and goes on very creamy. Very affordable for the amount you get. I felt like my skin was softer after using this opposed to using regular soap or body wash.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
This is the only brand shaving gel I can use. I break out from all other brands. I love this scent. Does a good job. Foams up well and I have never cut myself using this brand. Leaves my legs silky smooth and last a long time. I never have raser burn after.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY
Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Sandra A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this cream and apply it every time I am going to shave my legs. I use it with my Gilette Venus razor. I love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and prevents the razor bumps from forming.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this product! Smells great and does good job. A little bit of gel works into a good amount of cream. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.