Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Kristi H.
Piketon, OH
Leaves skin so soft. Takes very little and it goes a long way. Smells so fruity. Definitely get a fresh clean shave. Protects your skin.
Abigail M.
King Of Prussia, PA
Very comfortable and smoothing. I love it. The scent is a little too strong, but it's a good product. And the price isn't too bad either!
Patricia L.
East Islip, NY
Overall a great product for shaving, but also having a clean blade is key. The smell is great and the lather is nice, stays well on skin.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
Goes on so smooth amd smells wonderful, you dont need much to get the job done. Others tend to not work have to use the entire bottle.
Bridget C.
Monticello, KY
The foaming is amazing. The smell is great. Leaves skin soft and moisturizing. This product makes the shaving proses so much easier.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH
This is by far my favorite shave gel! It helps leave my skin so smooth and smells amazing if u haven't tried it i highly recommend it
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL
This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC
THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
I have very sensitive skin but this does not irritate it at all. I love using this brand and scent of shaving gel. It's wonderful.