Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#25 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
This product smells great and always leaves my legs feeling very soft and healthy and even moisturized
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Very clean shave with this product, and a very wonderful scent to it. Smooth going on and coming off!
victoria m.
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Passionista fruit smells great and always leaves my skin feeling smooth with no razor burn or rash.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
East Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love when my gel is sensitive to my skin and has a great scent that sticks for hours
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Love the smell and this shaving gell leaves my legs feeling hydrated and smooth eafter each shave
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This shave gel makes my legs feel soooo amazing after I shave them! And the smell is to die for!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell. Leave my skin smooth. And last up to two to three days. Easy to use. I love it
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This gel smells really good. I have other brands that I like more , but I will use this one.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Norcross, GA
It's nice and soft and smooth always leaving my legs amazing after shaving I really love it