Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #41 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Nancy H.
Love the smell and this shaving gell leaves my legs feeling hydrated and smooth eafter each shave
Morgan L.
East Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love when my gel is sensitive to my skin and has a great scent that sticks for hours
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
This shave gel makes my legs feel soooo amazing after I shave them! And the smell is to die for!
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell. Leave my skin smooth. And last up to two to three days. Easy to use. I love it
Brittney J.
This gel smells really good. I have other brands that I like more , but I will use this one.
Yoselin C.
Norcross, GA
It's nice and soft and smooth always leaving my legs amazing after shaving I really love it
Jackie C.
This smelled amazing and my legs felt great afterwards. I would definitely use this again.
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA
Smells amazing! It's not to thick, it's super affordable, not too expensive in my opinion.
Angie S.
Pickens, SC
Works great and smells awesome. Helps to get a close shave. Protects against razor burn.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
This easy to use shaving gel smells delicious. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft.