Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Milena A.
Milena A.
Centralia, WA

I enjoyed this product very much , I liked the consistency of it also how it did a great job and i didn't get any cuts.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC

Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this gel they smell really good and it works really good. And it leaves the skin really soft. And smooth
Emily P.
Emily P.
Springboro, OH

Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!
Anali A.
Anali A.

Fruit its the best in the world. Love it!!!!! Amazing and perfect. Recommended 100%. Thanks Gillette for this.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Ottumwa, IA

The shaving gel smells awesome but I feel like there is not as much in this can. The gel feels better on skin
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA

love this fruity scent it isn't an overpowering fruit scent instead it is a nice fruity not too strong scent
Dru M.
Dru M.
Riverside, CA

Works great and hydrates the skin too, one of my favorites leaves you soft and smooth with a great smell too
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Keyport, NJ

I love the Gillette shaving products, every time I shave my legs, it has them feeling so smooth, and so soft
Susie J.
Susie J.

Cheap price and it smells great. Good solid product. I would give it 5 stars if it was a foam and not a gel.

Join Now