Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Dru M.
Dru M.
Riverside, CA

Works great and hydrates the skin too, one of my favorites leaves you soft and smooth with a great smell too
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA

love this fruity scent it isn't an overpowering fruit scent instead it is a nice fruity not too strong scent
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH

This shave gel made it so much easier to shave my legs! I never got a knick and it really goes a long ways!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA

has a great smell but rinses off really easily. i prefer mens shaving cream honestly . wont be buying again
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS

this scent is amazing!!! and very good lather beyond thick and good!! love it and helps me get a good shave
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH

I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

This product smells great and always leaves my legs feeling very soft and healthy and even moisturized
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

Very clean shave with this product, and a very wonderful scent to it. Smooth going on and coming off!
victoria m.
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO

Passionista fruit smells great and always leaves my skin feeling smooth with no razor burn or rash.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
East Brunswick, NJ

I absolutely love when my gel is sensitive to my skin and has a great scent that sticks for hours