Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#26 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Jan. 24, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
I love this gel they smell really good and it works really good. And it leaves the skin really soft. And smooth
Anali A.
Anali A.
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Fruit its the best in the world. Love it!!!!! Amazing and perfect. Recommended 100%. Thanks Gillette for this.
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Keyport, NJ
I love the Gillette shaving products, every time I shave my legs, it has them feeling so smooth, and so soft
Dru M.
Dru M.
Riverside, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Works great and hydrates the skin too, one of my favorites leaves you soft and smooth with a great smell too
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
Oct. 4, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
love this fruity scent it isn't an overpowering fruit scent instead it is a nice fruity not too strong scent
Susie J.
Susie J.
Cheap price and it smells great. Good solid product. I would give it 5 stars if it was a foam and not a gel.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
This shave gel made it so much easier to shave my legs! I never got a knick and it really goes a long ways!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
this scent is amazing!!! and very good lather beyond thick and good!! love it and helps me get a good shave