Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Dina C.
Dina C.
Coats, NC

This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Magali A.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA

I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY

Great shave cream smells amazing. Makes my legs feel great, soft, smooth and prevents niks and cuts. Highly recommend.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC

Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this gel they smell really good and it works really good. And it leaves the skin really soft. And smooth
Anali A.
Anali A.

Fruit its the best in the world. Love it!!!!! Amazing and perfect. Recommended 100%. Thanks Gillette for this.
Andria D.
Andria D.
East Lansing, MI

I am such a big fan of Satan care. It smells awesome is very affordable and leaves the skin feeling like silk.
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Keyport, NJ

I love the Gillette shaving products, every time I shave my legs, it has them feeling so smooth, and so soft
Susie J.
Susie J.

Cheap price and it smells great. Good solid product. I would give it 5 stars if it was a foam and not a gel.

Join Now