Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #49 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Dee C.
Thick when used too much which I like but it's overly thick. Smells good but sometimes get razor burn if you don't use it thick. Still buy it each time.
Amber W.
Port Tobacco, MD
I enjoy the smell while shaving, great quality, and enough product in a can to last a month or more. The price is affordable for everyone. Recommended
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
I love the way this stuff makes my legs feel after I use it!!! So silky and soft, and without that annoying "razor burn" feeling. Smells good too!!!
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA
Left my legs silky smooth and smelled wonderful. I would use everyday but it's a little to pricey for me and my family since there are four girls.
Kate S.
I like the moisture that this gives my legs. I am extremely dry skinned & have this issue especially in the winter time. I need that extra moisture
Wendy A.
Augusta, KS
It really does it's jobs and smells really good.. It perfect if you are new to shaving your legs or if they were irritated this leaves the smooth
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
Not a big fan of this product. Kinda makes my legs itchy after every use. Other brands I've tried don't do that to me. But it does smell great.
Heather D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
This turns from a gel to a thick foam right in your hand. It's very thick and smooth. Leaves your legs soft and moisturizer after you shave.
Mariah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells really good and works well for its purpose however it isn't the most moisturizing and falls off even if it gets just a little wet
Charissa B.
Mesa, AZ
Every easy to use and foamed up great. Product lasted because you only need a little gel per leg and a great lather. The smell is amazing!