Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
East Islip, NY

Overall a great product for shaving, but also having a clean blade is key. The smell is great and the lather is nice, stays well on skin.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.

I love how it smell, it works perfectly
Actually, I bought once abd now is muy husband whom buy it. He said that it's great for the face
Toccara R.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN

Goes on so smooth amd smells wonderful, you dont need much to get the job done. Others tend to not work have to use the entire bottle.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY

First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Monticello, KY

The foaming is amazing. The smell is great. Leaves skin soft and moisturizing. This product makes the shaving proses so much easier.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL

This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.
Larysa L.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC

THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY

I like this shaving cream. It leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. The scent is also Great. I prefer the gel over the foam.
Sunny C.
Sunny C.

This gel is great. It smells good. It doesn't leave any razor bumps when I use this product. It's got a nice consistency to it.

Join Now