Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Larysa L.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC

THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Laconia, NH

Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Barrie

Smells amazing. Makes my legs super smooth afterwards. Such a good feeling. Low price too! I wiill definitely be buying again.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA

Smells great. Does not work well. More nicks than any other gel or cream I have used. Once I used it up I did not repurchase.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Coats, NC

This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Denver, CO

The gel puffs up and lathers my skin to prwvent cuts or razor burn and leaves my skin silky smooth. Fruity smell is a bonus.
Oreana G.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ

Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Lethbridge

Smells great but isn't really good for sensitive skin. I would nick myself too much. It would be good on normal skin though
Magali A.
Magali A.

I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.

Join Now