Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Bethany P.
Vancouver, WA
Smells great. Does not work well. More nicks than any other gel or cream I have used. Once I used it up I did not repurchase.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Destiny W.
Denver, CO
The gel puffs up and lathers my skin to prwvent cuts or razor burn and leaves my skin silky smooth. Fruity smell is a bonus.
Milena A.
Centralia, WA
I enjoyed this product very much , I liked the consistency of it also how it did a great job and i didn't get any cuts.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY
Great shave cream smells amazing. Makes my legs feel great, soft, smooth and prevents niks and cuts. Highly recommend.
Kristen F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!
Andria D.
East Lansing, MI
I am such a big fan of Satan care. It smells awesome is very affordable and leaves the skin feeling like silk.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing smell!! Love the way it keeps my legs smooth and bump free! I would recommend this product to everyone!