Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#52 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL

This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.
Larysa L.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC

THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Laconia, NH

Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Barrie

Smells amazing. Makes my legs super smooth afterwards. Such a good feeling. Low price too! I wiill definitely be buying again.
Oreana G.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ

Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Coats, NC

This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Magali A.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA

I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC

Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!

Join Now