Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Yeri R.
I bought it out of curiosity I usually no longer need to use creams to shave, smells very rich and is a great cream, but would not buy because I shave me when I bathe with soap and water is fine for me,
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this product! Smells great and does good job. A little bit of gel works into a good amount of cream. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Katie D.
Olean, NY
I always have a reaction when I shave my legs. This provides the extra moisture needed for me to not get cut up or have dry rash painful bumps all over my legs for days afterwards.
Jordan S.
Garrettsville, OH
This shave cream has a great scent and application is flawless. I love that the gel turns into cream upon application. It leaves my legs smelling good and smooth.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This shave gel is highly recommended to friends and family. I use this item at least twice a week for freshness. It is creamy and easy to glide on to the body. The price was a little costly, but affordable. It get a thumbs up in recommendations to friends and family.
Judith L.
White Plains, NY
Like all skintimate shave gels, this was no exception, It smells amazing and works really well. It is also sold at a really reasonable price so you get your money's worth.
Katie S.
Mount Gilead, OH
LOVED this Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel. Doesn't even compare to other products- very thick, smells great, and lasts forever! I bought it from Meijer- with coupons, of course. Would DEFINITELY recommend to others to purchase!
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Good product. Not sticky and great sent. Leaves legs feeling smooth and soft. Other body parts can be shaved with this product as well. Great for a quick shave.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I love the scent of thus shave gel! Foams up easily and really simple to use! Love the packaging! Worth the price! Very effective! Would totally buy again!
Shea L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Satin Care is a wonderful shave gel to use to help me have nice smooth skin. I absolutely love the scent of the Passionista Fruit gel. It is just awesome!