Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #31 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL
This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC
THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Alexandria S.
Laconia, NH
Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.
Kristen F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this shave gel. It works well with my skin and helps to leave it feeling soft afterwards. It smells great too.
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
Great shaving gel, with a very nice scent. Lathers nicely on my legs and my legs feel so smooth. No complaints here!
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gel they smell really good and it works really good. And it leaves the skin really soft. And smooth