Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#25 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
King Of Prussia, PA
Very comfortable and smoothing. I love it. The scent is a little too strong, but it's a good product. And the price isn't too bad either!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
East Islip, NY
Overall a great product for shaving, but also having a clean blade is key. The smell is great and the lather is nice, stays well on skin.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL
This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.
Larysa L.
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC
THis shaving gel is leaves legs feeling smooth and shinny. My skin doesn't get any rashes and let's the razor glided when shaving.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Nov. 15, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Good product. I enjoy that it is a gel then turns to a moose like substance. Leaves your legs smooth and it has a wonderful smell
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Laconia, NH
Smells amazing and leaves your legs feeling great after you shave them , lathers up so much you barely need a quarter amount !
Oreana G.
Oreana G.
Tucson, AZ
Oct. 4, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Smell is great and texture is nice on body. Helps making shaving process much better and gets body feeling smooth and silky.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This smells great. I like the way it leaves my skin soft and feeling refreshed. it doesn't take a lot at a time so it lasts.
Magali A.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
I love this shaving cream because one, it smells very good. Two, it helps with not leaving my skin so dry after shaving.