Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Port Tobacco, MD

I enjoy the smell while shaving, great quality, and enough product in a can to last a month or more. The price is affordable for everyone. Recommended
Kate S.
Kate S.

I like the moisture that this gives my legs. I am extremely dry skinned & have this issue especially in the winter time. I need that extra moisture
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

Left my legs silky smooth and smelled wonderful. I would use everyday but it's a little to pricey for me and my family since there are four girls.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Albrightsvlle, PA

This turns from a gel to a thick foam right in your hand. It's very thick and smooth. Leaves your legs soft and moisturizer after you shave.
Charissa B.
Charissa B.
Mesa, AZ

Every easy to use and foamed up great. Product lasted because you only need a little gel per leg and a great lather. The smell is amazing!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
King Of Prussia, PA

Very comfortable and smoothing. I love it. The scent is a little too strong, but it's a good product. And the price isn't too bad either!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
East Islip, NY

Overall a great product for shaving, but also having a clean blade is key. The smell is great and the lather is nice, stays well on skin.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.

I love how it smell, it works perfectly
Actually, I bought once abd now is muy husband whom buy it. He said that it's great for the face
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY

First off,I love the smell of this shaving cream! This shaving cream offers hydration, a smooth shave and my satisfaction. Go try it!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Sanford, FL

This product is great. I love the smell and how it glides on. The product works well on my skin and when I shave it come right off.

Join Now