Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the Gillette Satin Care shave gels. They prevent my skin from being dry after I shave, especially in the winter, and I can find the product almost anywhere. I think a shave gel lasts longer than a shaving cream because a little bit goes a long way.
Veronica N.
Moistirizes my skin before i shave which is great. Also protects my skin from razor burn most of the time. Leaves my body smelling great, without any irrataions. Works good and affordable.
Samantha F.
I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I used this only a couple of times but loved it then my daughter stole it from me because she likes it so much it smells great and is perfect if you have sensitive skin i would buy this again we normally purchase it from our local grocery store Kroger
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD
The smell of this product was so nice and sweet but not overpowering it lasted on my skin for several hours after using the product and the product lathered perfectly allowing for a razor to then remove the hair
Sarah H.
Rexburg, ID
I really liked him smooth my legs felt after using this when I shaved in the shower. The only complaint I have is that when you shave the hair does grow back faster so I do prefer to use a hair removal cream.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY
Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Sandra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this cream and apply it every time I am going to shave my legs. I use it with my Gilette Venus razor. I love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and prevents the razor bumps from forming.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL
this shaving gel smells so yummy !!! it's decently priced and i find i reach for it often it lasts me a while because you don't need a lot to get the job done it does a nice job of leaving the skin soft and airy after
Yeri R.
I bought it out of curiosity I usually no longer need to use creams to shave, smells very rich and is a great cream, but would not buy because I shave me when I bathe with soap and water is fine for me,