Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA

Really like this product. Smells very nice, it's not too over powering but you still smell it a little after you get out of the shower or bath. And it leaves your skin very soft and smooth; no razor burn
Jes S.
Jes S.
San diego, CA

Love the scent of this! Easy to use and goes on very creamy. Very affordable for the amount you get. I felt like my skin was softer after using this opposed to using regular soap or body wash.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.

Moistirizes my skin before i shave which is great. Also protects my skin from razor burn most of the time. Leaves my body smelling great, without any irrataions. Works good and affordable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mason, OH

The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Garrettsville, OH

This shave cream has a great scent and application is flawless. I love that the gel turns into cream upon application. It leaves my legs smelling good and smooth.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good product. Not sticky and great sent. Leaves legs feeling smooth and soft. Other body parts can be shaved with this product as well. Great for a quick shave.
Dee G.
Dee G.
Bay City, TX

Thick when used too much which I like but it's overly thick. Smells good but sometimes get razor burn if you don't use it thick. Still buy it each time.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Port Tobacco, MD

I enjoy the smell while shaving, great quality, and enough product in a can to last a month or more. The price is affordable for everyone. Recommended
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA

I love the way this stuff makes my legs feel after I use it!!! So silky and soft, and without that annoying "razor burn" feeling. Smells good too!!!
Kate S.
Kate S.

I like the moisture that this gives my legs. I am extremely dry skinned & have this issue especially in the winter time. I need that extra moisture