Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD

The smell of this product was so nice and sweet but not overpowering it lasted on my skin for several hours after using the product and the product lathered perfectly allowing for a razor to then remove the hair
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL

Great product! Very affordable. The o my thing I don't like is the feel after I shaved. I bought it from Walmart. Very affordable. Extremely easy to use, goes on perfect. I would recommend this product any day!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Rexburg, ID

I really liked him smooth my legs felt after using this when I shaved in the shower. The only complaint I have is that when you shave the hair does grow back faster so I do prefer to use a hair removal cream.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA

Really like this product. Smells very nice, it's not too over powering but you still smell it a little after you get out of the shower or bath. And it leaves your skin very soft and smooth; no razor burn
Tamone T.
Tamone T.
Calgary

Great product lathers up nicely so I can get a clean shave reasonably priced and also smells great. Got it at my local drug store. Shoppers drug mart also keeps the legs armpits etc very smooth
Veronica N.
Veronica N.

Moistirizes my skin before i shave which is great. Also protects my skin from razor burn most of the time. Leaves my body smelling great, without any irrataions. Works good and affordable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mason, OH

The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Garrettsville, OH

This shave cream has a great scent and application is flawless. I love that the gel turns into cream upon application. It leaves my legs smelling good and smooth.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good product. Not sticky and great sent. Leaves legs feeling smooth and soft. Other body parts can be shaved with this product as well. Great for a quick shave.
Dee G.
Dee G.
Bay City, TX

Thick when used too much which I like but it's overly thick. Smells good but sometimes get razor burn if you don't use it thick. Still buy it each time.

Join Now