Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Moistirizes my skin before i shave which is great. Also protects my skin from razor burn most of the time. Leaves my body smelling great, without any irrataions. Works good and affordable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mason, OH
The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Garrettsville, OH
This shave cream has a great scent and application is flawless. I love that the gel turns into cream upon application. It leaves my legs smelling good and smooth.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA
Good product. Not sticky and great sent. Leaves legs feeling smooth and soft. Other body parts can be shaved with this product as well. Great for a quick shave.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Thick when used too much which I like but it's overly thick. Smells good but sometimes get razor burn if you don't use it thick. Still buy it each time.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Port Tobacco, MD
I enjoy the smell while shaving, great quality, and enough product in a can to last a month or more. The price is affordable for everyone. Recommended
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way this stuff makes my legs feel after I use it!!! So silky and soft, and without that annoying "razor burn" feeling. Smells good too!!!
Kate S.
Kate S.
I like the moisture that this gives my legs. I am extremely dry skinned & have this issue especially in the winter time. I need that extra moisture
Heather D.
Heather D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
This turns from a gel to a thick foam right in your hand. It's very thick and smooth. Leaves your legs soft and moisturizer after you shave.
Charissa B.
Charissa B.
Mesa, AZ
Every easy to use and foamed up great. Product lasted because you only need a little gel per leg and a great lather. The smell is amazing!