Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD

The smell of this product was so nice and sweet but not overpowering it lasted on my skin for several hours after using the product and the product lathered perfectly allowing for a razor to then remove the hair
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Rexburg, ID

I really liked him smooth my legs felt after using this when I shaved in the shower. The only complaint I have is that when you shave the hair does grow back faster so I do prefer to use a hair removal cream.
Yeri R.
Yeri R.

I bought it out of curiosity I usually no longer need to use creams to shave, smells very rich and is a great cream, but would not buy because I shave me when I bathe with soap and water is fine for me,
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

I absolutely love the smell that this gel has. Also, the hydration it gives your legs is great too. You can find it at almost any drug store, and it's pretty inexpensive for the amount of uses you get.
Tamone T.
Tamone T.
Calgary

Great product lathers up nicely so I can get a clean shave reasonably priced and also smells great. Got it at my local drug store. Shoppers drug mart also keeps the legs armpits etc very smooth
Katie D.
Katie D.
Olean, NY

I always have a reaction when I shave my legs. This provides the extra moisture needed for me to not get cut up or have dry rash painful bumps all over my legs for days afterwards.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Mason, OH

The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Garrettsville, OH

This shave cream has a great scent and application is flawless. I love that the gel turns into cream upon application. It leaves my legs smelling good and smooth.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good product. Not sticky and great sent. Leaves legs feeling smooth and soft. Other body parts can be shaved with this product as well. Great for a quick shave.

Join Now