Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#27 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.
Janie R.
Janie R.
Austin, TX

I really love this stuff, and it is probably my favorite of all the shave gels out there. It lathers well, moisturizes efficiently, and smells great. I only stopped buying it because it is on the more expensive side of shaving products.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.

Perfect for all your fruity needs! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ it's super foamy, but a little goes a long way! I got this from Walmart and it's lasted me so long! It makes my legs 10X softer than if I didn't use it! Now I can't live without it!
brigitte g.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL

this shaving gel smells so yummy !!! it's decently priced and i find i reach for it often it lasts me a while because you don't need a lot to get the job done it does a nice job of leaving the skin soft and airy after
Cortney J.
Cortney J.
Nashport, OH

This has a great smell to it! Probably one of my favorite scents that they have however I don't think it gives you that smooth of a shave and it seems to rinse off super quickly not making it great for shower use
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Debary, FL

I love this one the package is so cute and I love that it comes in a pack of two and has a great price I normally buy mine from Walmart. This product goes far beyond my expectations and I am pleased every I shave
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD

The smell of this product was so nice and sweet but not overpowering it lasted on my skin for several hours after using the product and the product lathered perfectly allowing for a razor to then remove the hair
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL

Great product! Very affordable. The o my thing I don't like is the feel after I shaved. I bought it from Walmart. Very affordable. Extremely easy to use, goes on perfect. I would recommend this product any day!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Rexburg, ID

I really liked him smooth my legs felt after using this when I shaved in the shower. The only complaint I have is that when you shave the hair does grow back faster so I do prefer to use a hair removal cream.