Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
Initially bought this because of the tropical flair and did like the fruity scent, but for the price I think it should have produced better results in terms of protecting against razor bumps and knicks. It left you smelling fruity but I would not likely purchase again because it did not meet expectations.
Angelica H.
Debary, FL
I love this one the package is so cute and I love that it comes in a pack of two and has a great price I normally buy mine from Walmart. This product goes far beyond my expectations and I am pleased every I shave
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Adrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect for all your fruity needs! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it's super foamy, but a little goes a long way! I got this from Walmart and it's lasted me so long! It makes my legs 10X softer than if I didn't use it! Now I can't live without it!
Rebecca E.
My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.
Nicole D.
Monroe, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! Very affordable. The o my thing I don't like is the feel after I shaved. I bought it from Walmart. Very affordable. Extremely easy to use, goes on perfect. I would recommend this product any day!
Emily L.
Morris, AL
Smells wonderful and keeps legs smooth! Creamy lather to boot. I use this every time I shave. I enjoy the scent so much that i would get body wash if they made it in this scent. Extremely affordable and easy to find. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
This is the only brand shaving gel I can use. I break out from all other brands. I love this scent. Does a good job. Foams up well and I have never cut myself using this brand. Leaves my legs silky smooth and last a long time. I never have raser burn after.
Cortney J.
Nashport, OH
This has a great smell to it! Probably one of my favorite scents that they have however I don't think it gives you that smooth of a shave and it seems to rinse off super quickly not making it great for shower use
Anna H.
Mason, OH
The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it