Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#52 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC

I love the Gillette Satin Care shave gels. They prevent my skin from being dry after I shave, especially in the winter, and I can find the product almost anywhere. I think a shave gel lasts longer than a shaving cream because a little bit goes a long way.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mount Gilead, OH

LOVED this Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel. Doesn't even compare to other products- very thick, smells great, and lasts forever! I bought it from Meijer- with coupons, of course. Would DEFINITELY recommend to others to purchase!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.
Janie R.
Janie R.
Austin, TX

I really love this stuff, and it is probably my favorite of all the shave gels out there. It lathers well, moisturizes efficiently, and smells great. I only stopped buying it because it is on the more expensive side of shaving products.
Aiyanna L.
Aiyanna L.
Hamilton

It lathers up perfectly! It has a great texture and helps the razor slide smoothly! It is always on sale somewhere, but even if it isn't it is still a great affordable price! I pick mine up at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart!
Adrie M.
Adrie M.

Perfect for all your fruity needs! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ it's super foamy, but a little goes a long way! I got this from Walmart and it's lasted me so long! It makes my legs 10X softer than if I didn't use it! Now I can't live without it!
brigitte g.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL

this shaving gel smells so yummy !!! it's decently priced and i find i reach for it often it lasts me a while because you don't need a lot to get the job done it does a nice job of leaving the skin soft and airy after
Cortney J.
Cortney J.
Nashport, OH

This has a great smell to it! Probably one of my favorite scents that they have however I don't think it gives you that smooth of a shave and it seems to rinse off super quickly not making it great for shower use
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Debary, FL

I love this one the package is so cute and I love that it comes in a pack of two and has a great price I normally buy mine from Walmart. This product goes far beyond my expectations and I am pleased every I shave

Join Now