Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Lizzy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great shaving gel. I love how foamy it gets when you lather it on your legs, and it really helps me get a closer shave. I also love the yummy fruity smell of this gel. I usually use the EOS brand shaving cream, but this is a good and cheaper alternative.
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
I really love this stuff, and it is probably my favorite of all the shave gels out there. It lathers well, moisturizes efficiently, and smells great. I only stopped buying it because it is on the more expensive side of shaving products.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
Initially bought this because of the tropical flair and did like the fruity scent, but for the price I think it should have produced better results in terms of protecting against razor bumps and knicks. It left you smelling fruity but I would not likely purchase again because it did not meet expectations.
Angelica H.
Debary, FL
I love this one the package is so cute and I love that it comes in a pack of two and has a great price I normally buy mine from Walmart. This product goes far beyond my expectations and I am pleased every I shave
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I prefer the gel shave options as they absorb into the skin to leave it feeling silky and smooth. I have never had an issue with cuts on the razors while using it. My only downside is this scent was toooo fruity!
Rebecca E.
My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
This is the only brand shaving gel I can use. I break out from all other brands. I love this scent. Does a good job. Foams up well and I have never cut myself using this brand. Leaves my legs silky smooth and last a long time. I never have raser burn after.
Emily L.
Morris, AL
Smells wonderful and keeps legs smooth! Creamy lather to boot. I use this every time I shave. I enjoy the scent so much that i would get body wash if they made it in this scent. Extremely affordable and easy to find. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Cortney J.
Nashport, OH
This has a great smell to it! Probably one of my favorite scents that they have however I don't think it gives you that smooth of a shave and it seems to rinse off super quickly not making it great for shower use
Anna H.
Mason, OH
The smell of this is great and and helps keep my legs hydrated after shaving so minimal lotion required! The price point isn't bad and once a month there's usually a coupon for it