Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC

I love the Gillette Satin Care shave gels. They prevent my skin from being dry after I shave, especially in the winter, and I can find the product almost anywhere. I think a shave gel lasts longer than a shaving cream because a little bit goes a long way.
Meggie B.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH

I used this only a couple of times but loved it then my daughter stole it from me because she likes it so much it smells great and is perfect if you have sensitive skin i would buy this again we normally purchase it from our local grocery store Kroger
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mount Gilead, OH

LOVED this Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel. Doesn't even compare to other products- very thick, smells great, and lasts forever! I bought it from Meijer- with coupons, of course. Would DEFINITELY recommend to others to purchase!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.
Janie R.
Janie R.
Austin, TX

I really love this stuff, and it is probably my favorite of all the shave gels out there. It lathers well, moisturizes efficiently, and smells great. I only stopped buying it because it is on the more expensive side of shaving products.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Aiyanna L.
Aiyanna L.
Hamilton

It lathers up perfectly! It has a great texture and helps the razor slide smoothly! It is always on sale somewhere, but even if it isn't it is still a great affordable price! I pick mine up at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart!
brigitte g.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL

this shaving gel smells so yummy !!! it's decently priced and i find i reach for it often it lasts me a while because you don't need a lot to get the job done it does a nice job of leaving the skin soft and airy after
Cortney J.
Cortney J.
Nashport, OH

This has a great smell to it! Probably one of my favorite scents that they have however I don't think it gives you that smooth of a shave and it seems to rinse off super quickly not making it great for shower use
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Debary, FL

I love this one the package is so cute and I love that it comes in a pack of two and has a great price I normally buy mine from Walmart. This product goes far beyond my expectations and I am pleased every I shave

Join Now