Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I have tried this brand in several different scents and they all smell great. I prefer to use shave creams.
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the smell! It's also really good for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves my legs really soft.
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your body fresh and soft. Will continue to purchase. I also recommend my friends to purchase items
Ashley L.
My go to shave gel! You get a great amount of product for the money!! This is always a repurchase for me!
Courtney S.
This product smells great and always leaves my legs feeling very soft and healthy and even moisturized
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO
It doesnt take alot foans up when you rub on legs moisturized legs so you use less lotion smells good
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very clean shave with this product, and a very wonderful scent to it. Smooth going on and coming off!
Gabby V.
Reedley
Satin care is by far the best shaving cream on the market. It both smells great and works perfectly!
Alexia W.
Livonia, NY
Cream works great! The only concern I had was the smell was too strong and I had to throw it away.
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO
Passionista fruit smells great and always leaves my skin feeling smooth with no razor burn or rash.