Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#28 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
Livonia, NY

Cream works great! The only concern I had was the smell was too strong and I had to throw it away.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Denver, CO

The gel puffs up and lathers my skin to prwvent cuts or razor burn and leaves my skin silky smooth. Fruity smell is a bonus.
Milena A.
Milena A.
Centralia, WA

I enjoyed this product very much , I liked the consistency of it also how it did a great job and i didn't get any cuts.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Springboro, OH

Always a great shave, this stuff lasts a long time! A little goes along way and I can guarantee no razor burn!
Yeri R.
Yeri R.

I bought it out of curiosity I usually no longer need to use creams to shave, smells very rich and is a great cream, but would not buy because I shave me when I bathe with soap and water is fine for me,
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

Left my legs silky smooth and smelled wonderful. I would use everyday but it's a little to pricey for me and my family since there are four girls.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Onua S.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY

Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

This shaving cream smells good and it makes your skin really soft. It's great for those who have sensitive skin like me.

Join Now