Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It makes my legs sooo smooth every time. I have no complaints about this product what so ever
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
This shave gel made it so much easier to shave my legs! I never got a knick and it really goes a long ways!
Ashley L.
My go to shave gel! You get a great amount of product for the money!! This is always a repurchase for me!
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your body fresh and soft. Will continue to purchase. I also recommend my friends to purchase items
Courtney S.
This product smells great and always leaves my legs feeling very soft and healthy and even moisturized
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very clean shave with this product, and a very wonderful scent to it. Smooth going on and coming off!
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO
It doesnt take alot foans up when you rub on legs moisturized legs so you use less lotion smells good
Gabby V.
Reedley
Satin care is by far the best shaving cream on the market. It both smells great and works perfectly!
Alexia W.
Livonia, NY
Cream works great! The only concern I had was the smell was too strong and I had to throw it away.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
it smells great and the foam hidrates my skin so good i love it sooooo much. it is super affirtable