Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#56 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Orange, CA

It works really well and leaves my legs feeling smooth. The smell is amazing I love it.
Molly S.
Molly S.

Smells delicious. No irritation. Protects skin when shaving! Doesn't irritate cut skin.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN

I normally use this shaving cream quite a bit. Thick and creamy and smells great!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

This shave gel works really well and smells great! It doesn't wash off easily in the shower and keeps shaving simple!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA

This is the only brand shaving gel I can use. I break out from all other brands. I love this scent. Does a good job. Foams up well and I have never cut myself using this brand. Leaves my legs silky smooth and last a long time. I never have raser burn after.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love the smell of this shave gel... it is also quite moisturizing and helps to prevent those nasty cuts and nicks. Very smooth after shaving. I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I love the scent and the feel this shave gel leaves behind! My legs feel so soft after I am done. I never have problems with razor bumps or any irritation after using this. It lathers up great and you don't have to use a ton to do it.
Onua S.
Onua S.
Georgetown, KY

Perfect for that close shave! Smells amazing and helps with razor burn and ingrown hairs! I've never cut myself while using this shave cream! It gives that great lather that ensures you a better shave!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.

I use this cream and apply it every time I am going to shave my legs. I use it with my Gilette Venus razor. I love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and prevents the razor bumps from forming.
Judith L.
Judith L.
White Plains, NY

Like all skintimate shave gels, this was no exception, It smells amazing and works really well. It is also sold at a really reasonable price so you get your money's worth.

Join Now