Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
aryon p.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH

This is by far my favorite shave gel! It helps leave my skin so smooth and smells amazing if u haven't tried it i highly recommend it
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY

I have very sensitive skin but this does not irritate it at all. I love using this brand and scent of shaving gel. It's wonderful.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

This shaving cream smells good and it makes your skin really soft. It's great for those who have sensitive skin like me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Reidsville, NC

I love the smell! It's also really good for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves my legs really soft.
Yaimee G.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington

I use this having cream to shave my legs and I really enjoy how soft it is on my skin. I recommend it.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

All I wanna say first is YUM the smell is wonderful, this stuff Makes my legs feel smooth & look sexy!
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.

This product works really well and oh my goodness does it ever smell amazing! I really like it.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

Gilette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel smells lovely and keeps my skin nice and smooth.
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl

This is an amazing product i love using them after shower it gives this fresh and sweet scent
Jessica  Z.
Jessica Z.
Fresno, CA

Smell good and works terrific! Satin care is silky leaving your legs soft.i love this brand!

Join Now