Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#52 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
aryon p.
aryon p.
Toledo, OH

This is by far my favorite shave gel! It helps leave my skin so smooth and smells amazing if u haven't tried it i highly recommend it
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl

This is an amazing product i love using them after shower it gives this fresh and sweet scent
Yaimee G.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington

I use this having cream to shave my legs and I really enjoy how soft it is on my skin. I recommend it.
Judith L.
Judith L.
White Plains, NY

Like all skintimate shave gels, this was no exception, It smells amazing and works really well. It is also sold at a really reasonable price so you get your money's worth.
Jessica  Z.
Jessica Z.
Fresno, CA

Smell good and works terrific! Satin care is silky leaving your legs soft.i love this brand!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Truro, NS

This makes shaving really easy. I really liked this scent and it didn't dry out my skin.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

Gilette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel smells lovely and keeps my skin nice and smooth.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

All I wanna say first is YUM the smell is wonderful, this stuff Makes my legs feel smooth & look sexy!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love the smell of this shave gel... it is also quite moisturizing and helps to prevent those nasty cuts and nicks. Very smooth after shaving. I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN

I love the smell! It's also really good for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves my legs really soft.

Join Now