Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#26 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
Initially bought this because of the tropical flair and did like the fruity scent, but for the price I think it should have produced better results in terms of protecting against razor bumps and knicks. It left you smelling fruity but I would not likely purchase again because it did not meet expectations.
alycia c.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Okay okay so I used this for shaving and it was great but than it became science experiment too and it was hard for the 3 year old to spry this isn't all a bad thing but thinking back it wasn't always easy for me either. but Its a good product and does its job well and leaves you soooo soft.
sherry t.
sherry t.
Mansfield, OH
Sept. 30, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This shave gel is highly recommended to friends and family. I use this item at least twice a week for freshness. It is creamy and easy to glide on to the body real thick foamy. The price was a little costly, but affordable. It get a thumbs up in recommendations to friends and family.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a bad shaving cream! Super great smell! Got mine at Target. Decent price. Little goes a long way. I would recommend this product. Lovely scent and legs felt pretty smooth! Would not recommend for sensitive skin! Good value! Give it a whirl the smell will take you to paradise!
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This shave gel is highly recommended to friends and family. I use this item at least twice a week for freshness. It is creamy and easy to glide on to the body. The price was a little costly, but affordable. It get a thumbs up in recommendations to friends and family.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
This is a great shaving gel. I love how foamy it gets when you lather it on your legs, and it really helps me get a closer shave. I also love the yummy fruity smell of this gel. I usually use the EOS brand shaving cream, but this is a good and cheaper alternative.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morris, AL
Smells wonderful and keeps legs smooth! Creamy lather to boot. I use this every time I shave. I enjoy the scent so much that i would get body wash if they made it in this scent. Extremely affordable and easy to find. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the Gillette Satin Care shave gels. They prevent my skin from being dry after I shave, especially in the winter, and I can find the product almost anywhere. I think a shave gel lasts longer than a shaving cream because a little bit goes a long way.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mount Gilead, OH
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
LOVED this Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel. Doesn't even compare to other products- very thick, smells great, and lasts forever! I bought it from Meijer- with coupons, of course. Would DEFINITELY recommend to others to purchase!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Nov. 20, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Satin Care Radiant Apricot Shave Gel 195 g
My legs always are super soft after using this and smell amazing. This is a great price and isn't expensive at all. I feel that saving cream shouldn't be expensive and should still work and smell great and this product hits those pints for me.