Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #45 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel
  • "I do not have sensitive skin but it doesn't give me shaving bumps or anything like that nonetheless." in 5 reviews
Bre F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always use gel shaving cream. I don’t like to use foam shaving cream. It is a great price and it smells amazing. I have bought this shaving cream at both target and Walmart. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Maria P.
Fontana
Love how the he’ll just turns into foam. Love the smell not too sweet but still fruity. Affordable and leave you legs silky. Similar to other but has a unique silky and smooth feeling
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Honestly, this is the only shaving cream i have ever used and i don’t see any problems with it so i just keep on buying it! Great product, works well and doesn’t break the bank.
Adrie M.
Perfect for all your fruity needs! 😂😂 it's super foamy, but a little goes a long way! I got this from Walmart and it's lasted me so long! It makes my legs 10X softer than if I didn't use it! Now I can't live without it!
Nicole D.
Loganville, GA
Great product! Very affordable. The o my thing I don't like is the feel after I shaved. I bought it from Walmart. Very affordable. Extremely easy to use, goes on perfect. I would recommend this product any day!
Danielle W.
Columbia, MO
I love the smell and feeling of this shaving cream. I love that the gel turns into foam and you can see what you're doing. This product is relatively inexpensive. I usually switch between men and women's shaving cream so I don't get razor burn, but this one never fails me.
Bree M.
I love this is makes my legs so smooth and soft, it also smells amazing! You can get it an any drug store for a couple of bucks! it's amazing I use it all the time. Would definitely buy again and again!
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Love the scent of this! Easy to use and goes on very creamy. Very affordable for the amount you get. I felt like my skin was softer after using this opposed to using regular soap or body wash.
Veronica N.
Moistirizes my skin before i shave which is great. Also protects my skin from razor burn most of the time. Leaves my body smelling great, without any irrataions. Works good and affordable.
Jordan M.
Chula Vista, CA
Really like this product. Smells very nice, it's not too over powering but you still smell it a little after you get out of the shower or bath. And it leaves your skin very soft and smooth; no razor burn