Add a Photo

By SATIN CARE
#43 in Shaving Creams & Gels
Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers
Photo (1)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI

Initially bought this because of the tropical flair and did like the fruity scent, but for the price I think it should have produced better results in terms of protecting against razor bumps and knicks. It left you smelling fruity but I would not likely purchase again because it did not meet expectations.
alycia c.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA

Okay okay so I used this for shaving and it was great but than it became science experiment too and it was hard for the 3 year old to spry this isn't all a bad thing but thinking back it wasn't always easy for me either. but Its a good product and does its job well and leaves you soooo soft.
sherry t.
sherry t.
Mansfield, OH

This shave gel is highly recommended to friends and family. I use this item at least twice a week for freshness. It is creamy and easy to glide on to the body real thick foamy. The price was a little costly, but affordable. It get a thumbs up in recommendations to friends and family.
Traci T.
Traci T.
PHILADELPHIA, PA

Not a bad shaving cream! Super great smell! Got mine at Target. Decent price. Little goes a long way. I would recommend this product. Lovely scent and legs felt pretty smooth! Would not recommend for sensitive skin! Good value! Give it a whirl the smell will take you to paradise!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Ilfracombe

One of the best Saving Gel's i've used! Leaves your legs feeling smooth and hydrated after shaving! its so easy to use and smells amazing! You can pick it up in majority of local stores pretty cheap and I would definitely buy it again! I would also recommend trying guys!
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms

This shave gel is highly recommended to friends and family. I use this item at least twice a week for freshness. It is creamy and easy to glide on to the body. The price was a little costly, but affordable. It get a thumbs up in recommendations to friends and family.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

This is a great shaving gel. I love how foamy it gets when you lather it on your legs, and it really helps me get a closer shave. I also love the yummy fruity smell of this gel. I usually use the EOS brand shaving cream, but this is a good and cheaper alternative.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sault Sainte Marie

I will admit I'm a marketers dream; I'm so easily sold on pretty packaging and that is what lead me to purchase this shaving cream. Now that I've tried it there is definitely no regrets. It smells amazing, leaves my legs so smooth and the packaging is super cute.
Ewelina K.
Ewelina K.

Very nice gel. Easy to get, in a good price. Very efficient. After 6 months of using im still having half of can. Very pleasant scent and smooth consistency. Nice foam. Even my man uses it for shaving and prefferes it above his. I'd recommend it for everyday use.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morris, AL

Smells wonderful and keeps legs smooth! Creamy lather to boot. I use this every time I shave. I enjoy the scent so much that i would get body wash if they made it in this scent. Extremely affordable and easy to find. I am definitely satisfied with this product.

Join Now