Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel uploaded by Angel S.

BY SATIN CARE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Shave Gel: Shave gel is soft on skin Moisturizing formula Great for new shavers see more...

Bre F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use gel shaving cream. I don’t like to use foam shaving cream. It is a great price and it smells amazing. I have bought this shaving cream at both target and Walmart. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Honestly, this is the only shaving cream i have ever used and i don’t see any problems with it so i just keep on buying it! Great product, works well and doesn’t break the bank.
Danielle W.
Columbia, MO
I love the smell and feeling of this shaving cream. I love that the gel turns into foam and you can see what you're doing. This product is relatively inexpensive. I usually switch between men and women's shaving cream so I don't get razor burn, but this one never fails me.
Bree M.
I love this is makes my legs so smooth and soft, it also smells amazing! You can get it an any drug store for a couple of bucks! it's amazing I use it all the time. Would definitely buy again and again!
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Love the scent of this! Easy to use and goes on very creamy. Very affordable for the amount you get. I felt like my skin was softer after using this opposed to using regular soap or body wash.
Maria P.
Fontana
Love how the he’ll just turns into foam. Love the smell not too sweet but still fruity. Affordable and leave you legs silky. Similar to other but has a unique silky and smooth feeling
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Okay okay so I used this for shaving and it was great but than it became science experiment too and it was hard for the 3 year old to spry this isn't all a bad thing but thinking back it wasn't always easy for me either. but Its a good product and does its job well and leaves you soooo soft.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a bad shaving cream! Super great smell! Got mine at Target. Decent price. Little goes a long way. I would recommend this product. Lovely scent and legs felt pretty smooth! Would not recommend for sensitive skin! Good value! Give it a whirl the smell will take you to paradise!
Lizzy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great shaving gel. I love how foamy it gets when you lather it on your legs, and it really helps me get a closer shave. I also love the yummy fruity smell of this gel. I usually use the EOS brand shaving cream, but this is a good and cheaper alternative.
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
I really love this stuff, and it is probably my favorite of all the shave gels out there. It lathers well, moisturizes efficiently, and smells great. I only stopped buying it because it is on the more expensive side of shaving products.