BY SATIN CARE

Domonique S.
Scappoose
Great shaving cream with an amazing light floral scent! Gillette makes wonderful shaving creams and this satin care shaving cream is no different! Helps prevent cuts and razor burn which makes it a winner in my book!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been the best shaving cream since it came out so many years ago! I don’t use it every time I shave cause sometimes I shave in the shower and use my in shower lotion! But when I do use this it keeps my legs smooth for days and smells so good! And I love the floral Hawaiian smell!
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Shaving for a woman is a daunting task so when a shave cream has a nice pretty smell, it helps to want to take a bubble bath and shave your legs. This cream always leaves my legs feeling smooth, clean and hair free!
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
I love the scent. It foams really great and left my skin nice and smooth. You also get it for a great price which is so important when shopping for a family of 5.
Mildred C.
This product goes on smooth and works well when shaving and rinses clean leaving a wonderful floral scent behind to linger. does not dry out your skin. Enjoy this product and will purchase again at walmart. recommend you try it you have not already
Felicia J.
I love how it smells. It's smells great. I love the texture of the jell before I swear it onto my legs. It smooths great. Just glides. Makes my legs so smooth after their shaved. I kinda don't even have to out lotion on afterwards cause that's how smooth it makes them.
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is pretty good. It has quite a thick consistency, which makes my legs feel protected. It also leaves them smooth after shaving. The one thing I do not like is that the bottle rusts and I've had issues with the button breaking.
Kelsea M.
Georgetown, NY
I have used this compared to a cheaper brand and honestly it does the same exact thing just for more money. It certainly works well and does not disappoint, but for a couple of dollars less you can get the same thing.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
paige b.
I love the smell of this, sweet but refreshing. Works great as a shaving cream, really helped to avoid razor burn and ingrown hairs. Has a nice thick foam to it.