BY SATIN CARE #50 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cora D.
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA
I just used this for the very first time today, and I loved it!
I used to use the Venus spa breeze and I really liked it and used it for a couple years. recently I noticed that when I used them the hair on my legs would be back just after about two days.
So I stole one of my boyfriends dollar shave club razors and got this shave gel and it is amazing. I got a super close shave and my legs are incredibly smooth!
I don't see myself going back to the spa breeze any time soon.
Brittanie D.
Brittanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have 5 or 6 of these laying around in my drawer because they are so cheap and you always need shave gel! They smell great and I don't see any reason to spend an extreme amount of money to shave my legs and under arms .the only problem is I'm really sensitive so I don't use it to shave my bikini area because it breaks me out. Other than that these are great
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
This shave gel smells really good.

It is not overpriced. You get a really good value for what you pay.

The gel leaves your legs feeling smooth and also soft.

I use this every time I save (so every few days). The product lasts a while as well.

I would buy again, and I would recommend to others.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I have used almost all gel shaving creams and I always come back to this brand. Sometimes just changing up scents or use the sensitive skin in the winter time. I love the thickness the gell foam turns and covers well when applied. Smells great also! Packaging on point
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Morrow, OH
This is one of the best smelling shave gels out there and that is very important to me and my shaving experience. I probably shave my legs 3 times a week and use this product every time. I prefer the gel and would definitely recommend Gillette to other women.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Awesome! I love how foamy they get and they smell great! They're very easy to use with a simple press enough comes out. They are definitely affordable and met my expectations. A go to for my legs and would repurchase soon to maintain my legs nice and smooth!
Adelicia R.
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR
Another one of my go to products. I love the way it smells and the after feel too. It leaves my legs soft and never dry and there is no stubble afterwards. I normally bounce around when it comes to shaving creams but I always seem to come back to this one.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAVING CREAM. I WORKS GREAT AND FEELS AMAZING. IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD. IT REALLY HELPS WHILE SHAVING. I USE IT EVERY FEW DAYS FOR SHAVING. IT REALLY HELPS PREVENT BUMPS WHICH MAKES THIS PRODUCT AMAZING. ITS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT.
Mildred C.
Mildred C.
This product goes on smooth and works well when shaving and rinses clean leaving a wonderful floral scent behind to linger. does not dry out your skin. Enjoy this product and will purchase again at walmart. recommend you try it you have not already
Corina C.
Corina C.
Great product!
Awesome scent, very rich and thick foam, makes shaving a breeze.
I bought it at Walmart, the price is okay. Of course I would prefer to pay a little less but it is definitely worth it!
It does not leave my skin to dry after shaving.