Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingSatin Care
Gillette Floral Passion Women's Shave Gel 7 Oz (Pack of 6)

Gillette Satin Care Floral Passion Women's Shave Gel 7 Oz (Pack of 6)

by Satin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Floral Passion Women's Shave Gel 7 Oz (Pack of 6)!
Karina T.
Rocklin, CA
Just a regular shaving cream. I regularly use it. I get it from target usually. It is really foamy and I love the smells.
Nicole D.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nothing better than getting a great up close shave. Satin care makes that super easy. The foam is super luxurious. Makes is super easy to shave your legs . No weird stickiness afterwards. And it seems really good too. Always keep this in my shower!!!! Great product!!!
Crystal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is so smooth and smells great. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated!
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is an awesome product for women, for shaving! Leaves your skin very smooth and silky afterwards! I don’t know of any improvements it would need. It is reasonably priced! I will keep purchasing this gel shaving cream! I highly recommend this product to others!
Alicija R.
Lombard, IL
The fragrance was nice, but that was all I liked about it. I had to use a lot to get a good lather.
Brenda A.
Anaheim
Love the scent but at times after shaving my legs can feel a bit irritated.
Love the scent but at times after shaving my legs can feel a bit irritated.
Caroline R.
Apex, NC
This was my holy grail when I was younger! The smell is so nice and the close shave you get while using this product is really nice! It is effective at what it does but doesn’t leave you very hydrated afterwards
Kady P.
Watertown, NY
Great scent and super smooth! I would definitely recommend to anybody who struggles with dry/flaky skin!
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
I love this stuff. It smells good. Alittle goes a long way. It works for all skin types. My mom has really dry skin on her legs and this stuff works for her. I have oiler type skin and it works for me.
Leanna B.
I love the Gillette Satin Care Floral Passion Women's Shave Gel. I feel that it really does a fantastic job at getting your skin prepped for shaving.

Looking for your answer?