BY SATIN CARE #58 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Satin Care Floral Passion women's shave gel 2.5 oz. is infused with a bright floral fragrance combining notes of Jasmine, Rose and vibrant Orchid. The rich lather helps leave your skin soft and satiny smooth every time you shave. Indulge your shave with Satin Care Floral Passion shave gel for women. see more...

Sarah J.
Sarah J.
This product is very cheap and affordable for all groups. I don't use this product a lot, but when I do it does leave my skin feeling soft. I didn't have a lot of expectation but I would say it meets any expectations one would have for shaving cream. I would buy it the product again and recommend it to others. There are a variety of scents to choose from and they all smell great!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Athens, AL
The Gillette Satin Care Floral Passion Shave Gel is an awesome tool for getting the closest smoothest shave possible. Being a woman, staying smooth and not having stubble is very important. This product definitely helps you be confident in that area! It helps to hydrate your skin while giving the razor a smooth field to glide across. I would highly suggest!
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Dundalk, MD
I LOVE GILLETTE SATIN CARE. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYAS REASONABLY PRICED. I HATE TO PAY ALOT OF MONEY FOR PRODUCTS LIKE THIS BUT WILL IF THEY WORK. I BUY THIS ON SALE OR NOT. IT IS A TOP GO TO FOR SHAVING CREAM! THE SCENT IS NICE AS WELL. IT DOSE NOTE LEAVE A FILM FEEL AT ALL.
S G.
S G.
Marietta, GA
Gillette Satin care is one of my favorite shaving gels when I decide to use a razor. I think the price is pretty good compared to similar products. I do like the smell I think I have a preference with floral. I purchased mine at Walmart at a good price and would use it again.
Kayte M.
Kayte M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a staple in my shower! The smell is great and it allows my razor to easily glide over my skin. I normally wait until the end of my shower to shave so my skin is a bit easier to work with, and this shave gel let my razor do its thing. I also follow up with lotion.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I travel with this product and I find that the tiny aerosol can runs out of aerosol quickly but there is still product left in the can! I love the scent and how it leaves my legs feeling soft and silky but it just seems like you aren't getting your full moneys worth
Michele M.
Michele M.
This shaving cream is great to use when shaving because it smells great and is super moisturizing! It sprays out as a gel and then lathers into a rich foam when rubbed on your legs. A little goes a long way, so this bottle is long lasting and well worth the price.
Elise P.
Elise P.
I do not often use shaving cream, but when I do I prefer Satin Care products. The smell is intoxicating and the gel does not clog up your razor. This is the perfect way to relax a shave and care for your skin. It helps reduce the amount of bumps and irritation.
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC
I purchased this shave gel initially because of the nice smell. The Gel was very moisturizing and helped me get a super close shave. I purchased this gel at Target and I feel that it is very reasonably priced. I have purchased this gel several times.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
I love this shaving cream! It smells amazing and lathers nice. It prevents razor burn and nicks when shaving. Only complaint is that the bottom of this can like most shaving creams rusts in the shower and stains if you don't address it quick enough