Gillette® Satin Care® Floral Passion® Shave Gel 2.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY SATIN CARE #70 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Satin Care Floral Passion women's shave gel 2.5 oz. is infused with a bright floral fragrance combining notes of Jasmine, Rose and vibrant Orchid. The rich lather helps leave your skin soft and satiny smooth every time you shave. Indulge your shave with Satin Care Floral Passion shave gel for women. see more...

Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recieved a sample of this in a subscription box. There's an entrancing smell of orchids, jasmine, and rose when you apply this. It's smooth and there's little mess. It lathers nicely and allows your razor to eaily move your leg. I did notice an increase in softness to my legs afterwards. Overall would purchase this product in a full size.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all, the smell is amazing. Secondly, it’s affordable and I always find deals at Walmart. It goes on nice and smooth. Easy application and no mess whatsoever. Works like a charm! Gets rid of all the hair, even the stubborn ones left behind. Leaves my legs feeling and smelling oh so good. Highly recommended.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell and consistency of satin care. It was very easy to apply and use. My expectations were met by this cream. I used it about twice a week when I shaved. I would definitely purchase this shaving cream again.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good shaving cream. It isn’t the best, but it’s not bad, either. It smells nice, and it moisturizes my legs while I’m shaving. It just isn’t as smoothing as the Skintimate brand. It does the job.
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
You can never go wrong with this brand. Literally feels so smooth on my legs. You never need a ton to apply. It also makes your legs feel super smooth. Definitely recommend.
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This shaving cream is great to use when shaving because it smells great and is super moisturizing! It sprays out as a gel and then lathers into a rich foam when rubbed on your legs. A little goes a long way, so this bottle is long lasting and well worth the price.
Amber V.
MANCHESTER, CT
This shaving cream is the best deal for a drug store find. Under $3 it provides a nice forward shave without niks. Definitely left my legs feeling very smooth and sexy.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I love these on the go cans. They fit so compact and they get the job done when I am away from home. They are always reasonable priced at walmart or even harmons.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I bought this for when I travel. It's easier and keeps my legs moisturizer in different temperatures. I was disappointed that the lather didn't last the whole time.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
I love this shaving cream! It smells amazing and lathers nice. It prevents razor burn and nicks when shaving. Only complaint is that the bottom of this can like most shaving creams rusts in the shower and stains if you don't address it quick enough