BY SATIN CARE

Gillette® Satin Care® Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter. see more...

• I usually use silk brand but this one looks really Good.....3 Answers
Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter
  • "Not only does it leave the skin extremely soft, it prevents from razor burn as well!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
I have very sensitive skin and suffer from eczema. When done shaving my legs there is a nice layer of moisturizer still on there that helps my skin not dry out or break. If you have sensitive skin try this product!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Over all, this is a great shave cream. It adds moisture and a silkiness to most shaves. It also lathers up well.
Unfortunately, I have sensitivities to talc and many additives in shaving products that leaves my skin burning or later ending up with in grown hairs. Now, I use more specialized products for my needs, but my mom still loves this product, as do many women I know!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love this shaving cream. A little product goes a long way. It makes my legs feel smooth and hydrated because of the shea. It's cute packaging at a decent price. I recommend this if you have issues with other shaving creams drying out skin.
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This does a great job protecting your skin and keeping it moisturized. It’s a gel that is creamy when you rub it on your skin. It smells good. It’s average priced and can be found in most stores. I recommend this product as it works.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this brand. Have used it for a long time. It’s affordable and good. It smells nice and has a good foam to it. It comes out as gel then changes to foam once you rub it on the skin. Little goes a long way so it lasts awhile.
Ashley Y.
Sanford , NC
This is my favorite shaving cream ever! I love how smooth it makes your legs after you shave. They just feel so smooth. The scents are always nice, not too strong like other shaving creams i have used. Price point is good as well.
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of gel shaving stuff. I can never get it to foam up enough to get it to stay on my legs or underarms to get a smooth shave. I constantly have to reapply it. I do have to say that my legs are much softer and less dry feeling after using this.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Great value! Easily affordable and can pick up at any store. Lasts a long time a little goes a long way. Comes in a variety of scents as well! One of my favorites, will definitely buy again when i run low!
stephanie e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family members have used so many brands and we finally found a brand that actually makes my skin soft after using the cream. It's very affordable, gives you a great shave, the scent is nice
Jessica R.
osseo
This is my favorite shaving gel!!! I love it! How could I not for the price!! Smells amazing! If you thinking about getting it just stop and do it. You will not regret it at all. There other smells are amazing as well.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use silk brand but this one looks really Good... Do any body recommends the change!

Walmart