Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingSatin Care
Gillette Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter

Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter

by Satin Care

Gillette® Satin Care® Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter.

Has anyone tried this? If so do you like it? Is there s better one?
I usually use silk brand but this one looks really Good... Do any body recommends the change!
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter!
Product Highlights
Not only does it leave the skin extremely soft, it prevents from razor burn as well!in reviews
I would recommend this product to anyone.in reviews
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This shave gel is pretty good!! I usually get it on sale or when my go to is not in stock! It’s a little runny but definitely still gets the job done 💁🏼‍♀️ smells nice and clean! Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter is really moisturizing because it’s for dry skin and has Shea butter. I would repurchase this in the future and i would 8/10 recommend 💕
keilah C.
Katy, TX
It is okay sometime. at times it leaves a sticky residue. it is really gel like. I am not that much of a fan
Amanda C.
Havre De Grace, MD
Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel With Shea Butter is one of my top favorites. It met every exception i had great in price left my legs feeling smooth. I would definitely refer it to others. I purchase it at Walmart and they always have coupons out on this.
Alicia B.
Minerva, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel with Shea Butter uploaded by Alicia B.
This is the best shaving gel ever! It smells great and feels ever better. It comes out as a gel but foams up when you put it on. The razor glides over the skin with this on it, no razor burns or cuts at all. It made my dry winter legs come back to life! It was so moisturizing I didn't even have to lather lotion on my legs afterward. It's quite affordable, but if it's a little over budget for you check your Sunday newspaper! I'm always finding coupons for it online or in the paper. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin all year or even just in the winter! Such a great high quality product.
Amy M.
East Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple for me. I always try new brands of shave gel/cream but end up returning to this one. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the gel. I would recommend it!
June M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mi producto favorito para una buena rasurada. Mi piel es muy sensitiva y otras cremas me dan alergia. Excelente producto a muy buen precio.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shave gel was ok. My shaved skin still became dry and irritated afterwards. This product had a pleasant smell and was easy to use.
Chrysalis P.
Effort, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this because it leaves your skin moisturized and no need to apply lotion after, although I do anyway by force of habit. But whenever I'm in a rush and need a quick shave, if I ever do forget to moisturize I dont have to worry because this keeps me concerned in that department. Smooth silky legs all day and night!!
Robin S.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This shaving cream is pretty good...I wish it was just a tad more thick but still good overall. It smells nice and the price is right 😁
Mona A.
Plymouth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As we get really dry skin in winters and friction and flakiness increases this Gillete shaving gel moisturizes the skin making enough foam to help the razors to glide easily and gives us a clean , clear skin and doent cause that much friction against the razors and turn out the skin to be soft,smooth,hairless and moisturized