BeautyBodyBody CareSatin Care
Gillette Dry Skin In-Shower Moisturizer 84 Oz (Pack of 6)

Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin In-Shower Moisturizer 8.4 Oz (Pack of 6)

by Satin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin In-Shower Moisturizer 8.4 Oz (Pack of 6)!
monique B.
Anniston, AL
I did not tell any difference in my skin using this product. Maybe using another product of the same brand would make a difference.
Fatima K.
PICKERING, ON
Love this stuff! A friend had given me this product which was included in a gift. I initially had never heard of in-shower moisturizer and was excited to try it out, given my extremely dry skin and eczema. The product leaves your skin feeling amazing and soft, it’s a favourite of mine to use after shaving. The one thing I didn’t like is the consistency of the product when dispersing it on the skin, it’s feels gooey which just isn’t a consistency I like on the skin. Overall it’s a great product which has helped my dry skin feel softer.

Looking for your answer?