Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Inexpensive and easy to use. I don’t necessarily prefer this brand over others but I will buy it whenever it’s priced lower than other brands. I like that there is an option for unscented as I don’t like shaving creams to have scents.
Shanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s okay, i have very sensitive skin, and find no difference between this shaving cream and the other types in this line. I use aveeno religiously for my eczema ridden skin and it seems to work a lot better than this. In saying that, if there was no a demo I would repurchase this particular flavor of shaving cream.
Nikki H.
Excellent shaving cream! I have sensitive skin and this is definitely the best shaving cream I’ve found. It lathers well and goes on thicker than others I’ve tried. It protects my skin but doesn’t interfere with shaving. I have bought it more than once, and plan to buy it again!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this shaving cream it is amazing for sensitive skin. Which some shaving creams irritate my skin. This stuff makes my legs fee silky smooth and I love that! I only buy this product. You can usually find it for great deal at Walmart or target depends.
Mollee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So jelly and luscious. This is a splurge for me as I usually just use cheap old shaving cream. This stuff pumps out as a gel and works into a cream as you lather it on your body. I use it on my legs, pits and even my bikini area. Smells so great as well.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I’ve been using this for a little while now and I love it! It’s smooth on my skin and it is for sensitive skin so it helps to prevent your skin from breathing out! It’s an affordable shave gel and it does its job perfectly! I rate it 5 out of 5!!
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
I love this brand because it’s really cheap and it’s great for sensitive skin. I barely even knick myself shaving and it surprising for the low price. This is my go to shave cream. I will continue to use and I recommend to anyone.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
For whatever reason, anytime I buy this I feel like I’m cheating out a little bit. I don’t know why that might be. That’s probably the only thing that makes me hesitate on purchasing this particular product.
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Foams up great! Nice smell, I like that the bottle doesn’t rust and leave an ugly stain on my tile. Great price and effective. Lots of scents to choose from, highly recommended for those with sensitive skin
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this shave gel. I’ve got really sensitive skin and sometimes even the water irritates me. This stuff is really gentle and gets the job done without a bunch of extra fruity scents and chemicals.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?