BY SATIN CARE

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using bod...2 Answers
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite shaving cream product. It starts as a gel and turns into a cream as you lather on your body. It’s so soft and smooth and stays opaque so you know where your razor has been. Also leaves the skin with a nice layer of moisture
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a typical shaving cream. It does keep my skin hydrated and definitely helps with a close smooth shave. I don’t notice any dry sensitive skin after using this so I continue to repurchase. Great for everyday
Margaret V.
Rockport, ME
I like the gentle care since i have normally dry skin. It works good at getting a close shave. It is affordable and doesn't have a nasty smell. Readily available at many stores.
Kristin M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not quite sure why but this shaving cream irritates my skin, causes me to get razor burn and I seem to knick myself easier when using this. It’s on the cheaper side but I’d rather spend a few extra dollars and get something that works better for me.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
Excellent shaving cream! I have sensitive skin and this is definitely the best shaving cream I’ve found. It lathers well and goes on thicker than others I’ve tried. It protects my skin but doesn’t interfere with shaving. I have bought it more than once, and plan to buy it again!
Mollee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So jelly and luscious. This is a splurge for me as I usually just use cheap old shaving cream. This stuff pumps out as a gel and works into a cream as you lather it on your body. I use it on my legs, pits and even my bikini area. Smells so great as well.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I’ve been using this for a little while now and I love it! It’s smooth on my skin and it is for sensitive skin so it helps to prevent your skin from breathing out! It’s an affordable shave gel and it does its job perfectly! I rate it 5 out of 5!!
Carissa P.
Groton, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shaving cream. Lathers well, lasts forever, and helps with sensitive skin. When I’m in a hurry I get razor burn easily but this helps prevent against that. Makes my skin feel soothed after.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Inexpensive and easy to use. I don’t necessarily prefer this brand over others but I will buy it whenever it’s priced lower than other brands. I like that there is an option for unscented as I don’t like shaving creams to have scents.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Foams up great! Nice smell, I like that the bottle doesn’t rust and leave an ugly stain on my tile. Great price and effective. Lots of scents to choose from, highly recommended for those with sensitive skin
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?