Gillette Satin Care uploaded by Adriana R.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by mariluz e.Gillette Satin Care uploaded by elina m.

BY SATIN CARE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

For Soft and Satiny Skin For great results, use with Gillette Venus razors.  Dermatologists Tested. Dermatologically tested Satin Care Pure & Delicate Shave Gel is specially designed for sensitive skin.  This dye and fragrance-free formula helps to minimize the risk of skin irritation, leaving your skin feeling soft and satiny smooth after every shave. see more...

• Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash? 1 Answers
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
Gillette Satin care is a super affordable shave gel that I've been using for years. It comes out like a thick gel, and it lathers up into a super luxurious, dense foam that you can easily spread onto your skin. It makes your shave super smooth and soft. I also feel like it lightly hydrates the skin as well. It also has lovely scents which enhances your shaving experience. For some reason though, I do find that I go through these cans very quickly. However, since they're so affordable, I don't mind!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Ooooh, this is a quality shaving gel!!! A little goes a long way, a lot goes even farther. I LOVE how silky smooth my legs and underarm feel after using #GilletteSatinCare. In fact, I get the best and closest shave when I use both #Gillette razors and this shave gel. It buys me a day or two more without having to shave and I'm Hispanic so you know I need to stay on top of my shave game. Enjoy!
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Shaving cream is my go too for my under arms, my bikini line and around my bikini line. It comes out in gel form but turns into a foam making it easy to use. You can buy it pretty much anywhere, I recently bought it from the dollar store and it really helps give you a smooth clean shave, doesn't irritate the skin and helps reduce red shaving bumps. I will be buying this product again.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I sometimes use soap and water to shave, and sometimes "spoil" myself with shaving cream. I buy Gillette Satin Care at HEB, and I love how it feels on my legs. It leaves them so soft and silky smooth. I find that this product is better than the store brand equivalent because it seems to moisturize better. I'd buy it again!
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
It is so foamy I love it. We been switching between his one and another product for a while but we always go back to this one because it is much more sensitive to the skin and so soft. We tend to get it with coupons for a great deal and are satisfied with it staying in place as we shave off a bit of leg hair.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Great product. Helps keep razor bumps at bay. Have re-purchased many times and will certainly continue! Can be found at most drug stores/Ulta/target etc. Super easy to use and great for sensitive skin (like mine) I would most def recommend this product to others - one of my all time favorite shaving gels!
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Gillette shave gel is the first shaving cream I ever used. I love how thick the foam is and how it really does help my razor glide along my legs and underneath my arms. I don't experience any irritation afterwards ( my legs usually get very dry and itchy). Overall, a great product. I always go back to it.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
I don't use shaving cream often, but this is one of my go to's when I decide my legs need a little extra pampering. It's very easy to use and it smells great too. I don't love it enough to feel like I need to make it a staple in my showering routine, but it is worth the occasional purchase.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I like this just the same as the hydro gel. I can't tell too much of a difference as I don't have a lot of body hair and does not require frequent shave. But this is easy to use, leaves my skin soft. All in all, would recommend it to other, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Caitlyn N.
Irvine, CA
It gets the job done, but it's nothing special. Doesn't help with ingrown hairs or any problems like that. It isn't ultra-moisturizing, so I find the need the use a nice lotion or body oil after using it. A plus is that it lasts a long time and is in an easy to use container.
Christy O.
Whats the difference between using this or just using body wash?