BY GILLETTE

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
My boyfriend loves this! And it leaves his skin very smooth and doesn't leave it red at all
Donna B.
Donna B.
This is an awesome razor!!!!! It gives a very close shave. The refills are expensive so you need to watch for coupons!
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
What a difference this shaver can make. sorry guys, I'm a girl and use it too!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
My boyfriend loves this razor! When it needs to be replaced I just buy a whole new razor because the blades are really expensive.
Dalton  H.
Dalton H.
Delaware, OH
The product itself is great! But if you shave often this is gonna hit the pocket big time. Refills are extremely costly
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cleveland, AL
My husbands favorite razor! And i sneak and use it sometimes too! ;) very close shave love it!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
This is a great razor, my boyfriend loves it. The vibration gives you an even closer shave and for a new one it isn't unreasonably priced. The refills however are extremely over priced so we just use what comes in the starter pack and then buy a whole new razor after the extra attachments are gone.
Salma B.
Salma B.
My hubby's fav Razors the refills are pretty expensive but sometime they are sale Buy one and get other FOR 50% off
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I bought this product for my husband, for Christmas and he absolutely loves it!! I would highly recommend. :)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
My boyfriend has the razor and he really likes it. Gives a clean smooth shave. I just don't like hpw much the blade refills cost.