BY GILLETTE

Ride a wave of freshness with long-lasting odor and wetness protection. Product features: Features active odor blockers; Goes on clear and dries quickly to create a shield on skin.

Ingredient:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly 16% (anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethicone, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance, lactose, cellulose, ferric ferrocyanide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To find additional information about P&G fragrance components,

Adnaly M.
The smell is so good but it does not last what so ever! We bought like a huge pack at Costco and it's not only me who feels this way but my whole house hold. You literally have to put it like 5 times a day or more. When it drys it turns white the scent is gone and there's a bunch of little white balls, and since it's clear and it's gel, it spreads right, well if it goes a little to the outer of your pit IT WILL SHOW a big white stain, which is so embarrassing. Anyways, I will never buy this product again. I wouldn't even put a one star.. Really disappointed, funny cause it says "48 hour protection" BS
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Been using this product for well over 20 years now. The two pack is awesome. The scent is clean and refreshing and lasts all day long without any bad smells. Great price on the two pack. Easy to use. I would recommend this product., along with the other scents that are available.
Pamela D.
Good scent. Originally thought they weren't going to last long seeing that they are this gel like material that squirts out the top, but it turns out that they actually have last me months. It is a new product, but I can say that it works well.
Anton B.
Van Nuys, CA
I love Gillette deodorant. The clear gel is great and dries super fast. The smell is really good too. These really do last all day, even on very active days and provide great protection. Definitely a great product.
Stephanie S.
Beardstown, IL
My boyfriend is allergic to everything except this brand of deodorant. He loves it a d I love the smell so it's an amazing brand.
genesis d.
, this big pack let's you buy one and save because he goes through them so fast, and I love the smell of it. cant generosa
Jennifer C.
Steuben, ME
We try all kinds of dedorant and they all work great.. i would toatlly buy this again its affordable and i love ir
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
Works great for my husband. He sweats profusely at work. And when he comes home I can still smell his deodorant.
Patrick K.
I usually purchase this product. I like the gel formulation and prefer it over other products. It is affordable.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
My son uses this, it works great on him. A lot of other ones burns his unfettered are? He has sensitive skin