BY GILLETTE

Ride a wave of freshness with long-lasting odor and wetness protection. Product features: Features active odor blockers; Goes on clear and dries quickly to create a shield on skin.

Ingredient:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly 16% (anhydrous)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethicone, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance, lactose, cellulose, ferric ferrocyanide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose

FRAGRANCE INFORMATION
To find additional information about P&G fragrance components,

Adnaly M.
The smell is so good but it does not last what so ever! We bought like a huge pack at Costco and it's not only me who feels this way but my whole house hold. You literally have to put it like 5 times a day or more. When it drys it turns white the scent is gone and there's a bunch of little white balls, and since it's clear and it's gel, it spreads right, well if it goes a little to the outer of your pit IT WILL SHOW a big white stain, which is so embarrassing. Anyways, I will never buy this product again. I wouldn't even put a one star.. Really disappointed, funny cause it says "48 hour protection" BS
Anton B.
Glendale, CA
I love Gillette deodorant. The clear gel is great and dries super fast. The smell is really good too. These really do last all day, even on very active days and provide great protection. Definitely a great product.
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Been using this product for well over 20 years now. The two pack is awesome. The scent is clean and refreshing and lasts all day long without any bad smells. Great price on the two pack. Easy to use. I would recommend this product., along with the other scents that are available.
Jennifer S.
New Port Richey, FL
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing ans does not leave a white residue which he does not like. Buying the twin pack is just smart and cost effective. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family members. And you can pretty much find it at any major store.
Pamela D.
Good scent. Originally thought they weren't going to last long seeing that they are this gel like material that squirts out the top, but it turns out that they actually have last me months. It is a new product, but I can say that it works well.
Amanda M.
Great smelling love that it lasts for a long time the twin pack is a great deal and not that expensive. I think both men and women can wear this with confidence.
Valentina E.
Thornton, CO
My husband loves Gilett Deodorant, this big pack let's you buy one and save because he goes through them so fast, and I love the smell of it. Makes my honey smell so good not as a sweaty man
Heather J.
Laureldale, PA
Gels are great but seem to be used way faster than expected. The scent is wonderful and the price is about the same as others in the same type
Stephanie S.
Beardstown, IL
My boyfriend is allergic to everything except this brand of deodorant. He loves it a d I love the smell so it's an amazing brand.
genesis d.
, this big pack let's you buy one and save because he goes through them so fast, and I love the smell of it. cant generosa